Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Outbox

Hello, Can you help me? I can't send a song to my spotify friends (Iphone).... Thanks

• Hello,   Can you help me? I can't send a song to my spotify friends (Iphone)....   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs disappear

Hey there, can you help me?Sometimes when I save songs from cool artists they are unsaved a minute later.What am I doing wrong?

• Roadie
  • Hey there, can you help me? Sometimes when I save songs from cool artists they are unsaved a minute later. What am I doing wrong?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Fix: Premium Account Cannot be Access Abroad

How to Solve Denial of Access to Premium Account While Travelling I have been using spotify premium for more than 7 months on my iPhone and iPad. I have always been able to use the account when I travel. However, I cannot access the account from both...

• How to Solve Denial of Access to Premium Account While Travelling   I have been using spotify premium for more than 7 months on my iPhone and iPad. I have always been able to use the account w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have premium but it only lets me shuffle!

Hi, I have spotify premium (I pay 9.99/month) and it's worked no problem for the last few moths, but today it's not been letting me pick songs on demand- it just lets me shuffle only! I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and my payments are up t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have spotify premium (I pay 9.99/month) and it's worked no problem for the last few moths, but today it's not been letting me pick songs on demand- it just lets me shuffle only! I've uninstalle...
  • Sean_vanhorn
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone app

I have a free account using my facebook. The app still works on my ipad, but i got an iphone for the first time yesterday and it doesnt work on my phone. It keeps telling me that i cant stream songs because i dont have premium. Help please!

• I have a free account using my facebook. The app still works on my ipad, but i got an iphone for the first time yesterday and it doesnt work on my phone. It keeps telling me that i cant stream songs ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPad queue

How can you see the queue on the iPad?

• Gig Goer
  • How can you see the queue on the iPad?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPad connection to iPhone no longer working

When I play music on my iPhone, I used to be able to use my iPad to control the music. This was great becaus I could connect the iPhone to the stereo and control it with the iPad.The iPad no longer see the iPhone. In fact, I can now play 2 different ...

• Gig Goer
  • When I play music on my iPhone, I used to be able to use my iPad to control the music. This was great becaus I could connect the iPhone to the stereo and control it with the iPad. The iPad no long...
  • Feddar
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files on Spotify Mobile

Using my mac, i imported some lacal file, and i can play them on my computer, but how do i get them to play on my mobile device (Iphone 5s)?

• Not applicable
  • Using my mac, i imported some lacal file, and i can play them on my computer, but how do i get them to play on my mobile device (Iphone 5s)?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Local files for Spotify Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPad go to album not working

I am finding that quite often when listening to a track, I try to go to the full album, and all I get is the 3 dots.Please fix.

• Gig Goer
  • I am finding that quite often when listening to a track, I try to go to the full album, and all I get is the 3 dots. Please fix.
  • Feddar
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium

I want to cancel my account it's thought my Facebook ad it won't let me I need help please

• I want to cancel my account it's thought my Facebook ad it won't let me I need help please
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming iphone 5s to apple-tv NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Version 2.70.1943 sucks! Streaming music with iphone 5s spotify-app to apple tv doesn't work anymore! Please stop **bleep**ing up the application with totally worthless updates, over and over and over again! Quick fix now and make sure the update WOR...

• Version 2.70.1943 sucks! Streaming music with iphone 5s spotify-app to apple tv doesn't work anymore! Please stop **bleep**ing up the application with totally worthless updates, over and over and ove...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled

I accidentally to click the 7 day trial . And iwant to cancel it when I follow the step i cant find the cancel my subscription. What am i going to do . When my subscription has ended. They will no longer charge a money right . Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally to click the 7 day trial . And iwant to cancel it when I follow the step i cant find the cancel my subscription. What am i going to do . When my subscription has ended. They will no lo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists wont download?

I've had Spotify Premium for a couple months now and it was working well until recently.I'm unable to download artists and albums to my spotify to play offline.I click "save" and switch everything to "available offline," but the little download arrow...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify Premium for a couple months now and it was working well until recently. I'm unable to download artists and albums to my spotify to play offline. I click "save"  and switch eve...
  • Tsellers
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP cant download music to phone

just bought premium because i am going to germany for a week tomorrow. my iphone cant connect to wifi, because the wifi button is grayed out ( has been like this for months) i thought i could download my playlists to my phone from 3g internet, but it...

• just bought premium because i am going to germany for a week tomorrow. my iphone cant connect to wifi, because the wifi button is grayed out ( has been like this for months) i thought i could downloa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Wont play on iphone

Hi, I can no longer play spotify on my iphone. The songs are greyed out and pressing them does nothing. I have a family plan but when i go into my account settings it says free. I have tried closing the app, restarting the phone, uninstalling and rei...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can no longer play spotify on my iphone. The songs are greyed out and pressing them does nothing. I have a family plan but when i go into my account settings it says free.   I h...
  • daveyc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download App

Hiya, just got iPhone 6 and it won't let me download app onto this device, shows the cloud with down arrow but won't download it, have already on iPad and samsung TV so why won't it work on new phone. Thanks

• Hiya, just got iPhone 6 and it won't let me download app onto this device, shows the cloud with down arrow but won't download it, have already on iPad and samsung TV so why won't it work on new phone...
  • noah_b-ca
  • 35 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 2 likes

No more airplay from iPhone to Apple TV!

Hi. A few days ago spotify stoped supporting AirPlay on the Apple TV via my iPhone 5. Mirroring is working, but there is no sound played! I also have an iPad. There is no problem with the streaming of music via AirPlay. Also I can stream YouTube vide...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. A few days ago spotify stoped supporting AirPlay on the Apple TV via my iPhone 5. Mirroring is working, but there is no sound played! I also have an iPad. There is no problem with the streaming o...
  • Djsim
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Some songs won't sync

So I a digital copy of an album and when I bring it into Spotify it will play from my computer but not my phone. However, some songs from the album will play on my phone but not all. Iphone 4, Windows PC Thank you!! please help!

• Casual Listener
  • So I a digital copy of an album and when I bring it into Spotify it will play from my computer but not my phone. However, some songs from the album will play on my phone but not all. Iphone 4, Window...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you turn off the Mini Connected function?

How do you turn off the Mini Connected function? I don't want to use it. The user interface and responsiveness through the car is exceedingly slow and frustrating. I have to choose between charging my phone and listening to the (gasp!) radio or havin...

• Casual Listener
  • How do you turn off the Mini Connected function? I don't want to use it. The user interface and responsiveness through the car is exceedingly slow and frustrating.   I have to choose between c...
  • lupetto858
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Mini Connected
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes