Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

I can't download my local files

I want to download local files from my PC to my Iphone but I can't. I turn "Availible in offline" but the songs remain grey. I never had this issue. I recently swithced from android to Iphone 6s. I tried everything, reinstall, reboot, etc

• Casual Listener
  • I want to download local files from my PC to my Iphone but I can't. I turn "Availible in offline" but the songs remain grey. I never had this issue. I recently swithced from android to Iphone 6s. I t...
  • teohalaguena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card

I Buyed The gift Card but when i was home and i type the code is doestn exist

• I Buyed The gift Card but when i was home and i type the code is doestn exist
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP syncing Local files to Iphone 6

Hi ! i clearly need some help syncing my local files from spotify on my PC to spotify on my iphone :< i can download songs alredy ON spotify to offline mode on my mobile but i cant for the life on me access my "local files" I added some local files t...

•   Hi ! i clearly need some help syncing my local files from spotify on my PC to spotify on my iphone :<     i can download songs alredy ON spotify to offline mode on my mobile b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs I own Won't Play in App

I made a playlist of songs I own in itunes and then imported it into spotify on the computer. All the songs play just fine on the deskop spotify but when i go into the app on my iphone, (i have a premium account) not all of them play. The songs I can...

• I made a playlist of songs I own in itunes and then imported it into spotify on the computer. All the songs play just fine on the deskop spotify but when i go into the app on my iphone, (i have a pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Now missing on iPhone

I used to use the "Now" feature a lot, but now it has desappeared from my phone. It is very usefull to me. Is this an account level feature? How do I get it back.

• I used to use the "Now"  feature a lot, but now it has desappeared from my phone. It is very usefull to me. Is this an account level feature? How do I get it back.
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent Update for ipadu

The recent update states click browse and then shows to access comedy etc.. The option Shows does not appear when I select browse?ios 9.2.1. I am in the UK which according to the update the Shows option should be available

• The recent update states click browse and then shows to access comedy etc.. The option Shows does not appear when I select browse? ios 9.2.1. I am in the UK which according to the update the Shows o...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adverts won't play?

Hi, I'm having issues with listening to playlists on my iphone 5, using my spotify (free account). It will let me play one song then an advert will come up but it won't play, and so i am unable to listen to any of my playlists. I have uninstalled the...

• Hi, I'm having issues with listening to playlists on my iphone 5, using my spotify (free account). It will let me play one song then an advert will come up but it won't play, and so i am un...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my spotify favorites playlist on iphone

Hi, I've got a problem. I used to have a playlist with my favorites on my mobile phone. But now all of a sudden it isn't there anymore. They playlist copied itself, and I deleted the one which was an actual playlist. So I can still find my favorites ...

• Hi,   I've got a problem. I used to have a playlist with my favorites on my mobile phone. But now all of a sudden it isn't there anymore.   They playlist copied itself, and I deleted th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading?

In app spotify keeps saying that it is downloading songs, but i havent attempted to download anything recently. And it is taking up storage space (I know this because my phone slows down and because my phone notifies me that am out of space) but noth...

• Casual Listener
  • In app spotify keeps saying that it is downloading songs, but i havent attempted to download anything recently. And it is taking up storage space (I know this because my phone slows down and because ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    storage
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't adjust volume unless song is playing

Hey folks, I notice that when using Spotify but not playing a song, pressing the iPhone's volume buttons adjusts the system volume, not the music volume. Only once a song starts playing do the volume buttons adjust the music volume. The phone remembe...

• Hey folks,   I notice that when using Spotify but not playing a song, pressing the iPhone's volume buttons adjusts the system volume, not the music volume. Only once a song starts playing do t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files won't sync to iPhone

So I'm trying to sync some local songs i have from a CD onto my phone. I have them in my local files on the desktop app, and I've tried putting them in a new offline playlist on the device and also in the offline playlist I wanted them in. They justr...

• So I'm trying to sync some local songs i have from a CD onto my phone. I have them in my local files on the desktop app, and I've tried putting them in a new offline playlist on the device and also i...
  • elliott_0597
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play in car but sing app will ?

I have premium Spotify and I can't seem to connect it to my Nissan qashqai car radio Bluetoothyet today I was able to play the sing app from my iPhone to my radio ...can someone help me with this as I really want to be able to play Spotify thro car r...

• I have premium Spotify and I can't seem to connect it to my Nissan qashqai car radio Bluetooth yet today I was able to play the sing app from my iPhone to my radio ... can someone help me with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Bluetooth Car Won't Play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app - free or not really free?

I've downloaded the Spotify app, logged in, but whan I try to play a song, it says "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming". BUT - in the description of Spotify in the AppStore, it says "With the Spotify app, you can choose to lis...

• Casual Listener
  • I've downloaded the Spotify app, logged in, but whan I try to play a song, it says "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming".   BUT - in the description of Spotify in t...
  • NotReallyFree
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete premium trial

Hi Spotify I think I accepted the premium trial without realising so will I have to pay for it? And if I do how do I delete the trial because I have searched and it hasn't worked apparently it's because I'm on iTunes because I have an iPhone 6 so I h...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify I think I accepted the premium trial without realising so will I have to pay for it? And if I do how do I delete the trial because I have searched and it hasn't worked apparently it's beca...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my premium plan

Hi, I did my premium plan for month, but now I want to change to family plan. I live in Brasil and I don't know how can I do it. I need cancel this old plan to do a new plan? How can I do it more fast as possible? Help me.

• Hi, I did my premium plan for month, but now I want to change to family plan. I live in Brasil and I don't know how can I do it. I need cancel this old plan to do a new plan? How can I do it more fas...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cancel. Family plan
    plan
    premium. Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs from mac to iPod

HI. I have songs on my mac. that I want to have over too my ipod. bud they dont synk to offline. I have bougt mac and ipod in 2015. and software is updatet. i have tried to reinstall spotify on mac and ipod... but the problem is still there.and mac a...

• Casual Listener
  • HI.   I have songs on my mac. that I want to have over too my ipod. bud they dont synk to offline.    I have bougt mac and ipod in 2015. and software is updatet.  i have trie...
  • Carmen81
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Local Files Not Working

I've been having this issue now and I don't know where else to turn. I've been trying to add local files to my playlist. When I add the local file from the local files tab, it appears on the playlist on the PC, but not on my phone. When I press play ...

• I've been having this issue now and I don't know where else to turn. I've been trying to add local files to my playlist. When I add the local file from the local files tab, it appears on the playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on Iphone 6

Hello! All the suddenly Spotify wont work on my Iphone6. When i start the app, I push login with facebook, but the app freezes and wont go on. I do not have this problem on my Ipad, only on my Iphone.

• Hello!   All the suddenly Spotify wont work on my Iphone6. When i start the app, I push login with facebook, but the app freezes and wont go on. I do not have this problem on my Ipad, only on ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes