Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel premium trial on iphone spotify

Hi, I accidentally clicked on premium trial of spotify on my iphone. How many days does iphone spotify premium trial last for? Where can I find the time period of my trial? Finally, will I automatically get charged after the premium trial on my iphon...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I accidentally clicked on premium trial of spotify on my iphone. How many days does iphone spotify premium trial last for? Where can I find the time period of my trial? Finally, will I a...
  • Sean_vanhorn
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify always asks for mobile data network

Dear developpers, I am using spotify on my IoS. I have iphone 4. When moved to Ios 7 all the apps had a feature to ask to activate mobile data network and re-direct you to the settings. Since then most of them coded to delete this everytime popping m...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear developpers,   I am using spotify on my IoS. I have iphone 4. When moved to Ios 7 all the apps had a feature to ask to activate mobile data network and re-direct you to the settings. Sinc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible for someone to hack an existing playlist?

My wife had a very strange incident happen and it is rather disturbing. I know there has to be a logical explaination for it, but haven't been able to find one. The playlist my wife was playing for my infant son was "Nursery Rhymes Mania!". It was pl...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife had a very strange incident happen and it is rather disturbing. I know there has to be a logical explaination for it, but haven't been able to find one.   The playlist my wife was play...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps loging me out on v.2.5.x and above

Everytime the app "times out" i need to log back in again. This is realy frustrurating because i can't save my offline music this way, any fix?

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime the app "times out" i need to log back in again. This is realy frustrurating because i can't save my offline music this way, any fix?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone / iPad: Songs are not downloaded even though Available offline is chosen

Hi, I noticed that I couldn't make songs on a playlist available offline on my iPad (3). When I turn Available Offline on then songs will get a small arrow down icon beneath it but it doesn't start to sync the song. I seached for solutions and tried ...

• Hi,   I noticed that I couldn't make songs on a playlist available offline on my iPad (3). When I turn Available Offline on then songs will get a small arrow down icon beneath it but it d...
  • Valle641
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Many songs not playing offline

I have several offline playlists on my premium account (nowhere near the 3333 song max). However, even after syncing, many songs will not play offline. I'll be out for a run and my playlist will just stop when it hits a song that won't play off line....

• I have several offline playlists on my premium account (nowhere near the 3333 song max). However, even after syncing, many songs will not play offline. I'll be out for a run and my playlist will just...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Synchronize artist

Hello,Is it possible or could it please be possible to sync a whole artist at once rather than album by album?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Is it possible or could it please be possible to sync a whole artist at once rather than album by album?
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium account keeps saying im a free user

Hi, I have had a premium account for about two years now. Yesterday i went to listen and it keeps saying i am free user and wont let me listen to any of my playlists off line even though i could the day before. I have tried to upgrade my account but ...

• Hi,   I have had a premium account for about two years now. Yesterday i went to listen and it keeps saying i am free user and wont let me listen to any of my playlists off line even though i c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't download whole of my offline songs

Everytime Spotify updates nearly completely of my offline songs are deleted and it's not possible to get them back on the ipad or iphone. i need to make a new playlist with the same files in it, and even then not all of my songs are synchronized. i'v...

• Everytime Spotify updates nearly completely of my offline songs are deleted and it's not possible to get them back on the ipad or iphone. i need to make a new playlist with the same files in it, and ...
  • SwannaK
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bagde count dosen't go out

Hello everyone, I had a premium account in Spotify-BR, and for the past month the "bagde" counter dosen't leave my iPhone.I had read all the messages, notifications and those things but the "2" in the screen never leaves. Anyone has a suggest? I post...

• Hello everyone, I had a premium account in Spotify-BR, and for the past month the "bagde" counter dosen't leave my iPhone. I had read all the messages, notifications and those things but the "2" in ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this a known bug? iPhone 6 Plus 8.2 / Spotify 2.7.0.1943

I can search for an artist, select an album, click on save then select the "Available Offline" button. Then when viewing My Music / Albums, the little green down arrow is there next to the artist name indicating the album has been downloaded and when...

• Casual Listener
  • I can search for an artist, select an album, click on save then select the "Available Offline" button. Then when viewing My Music / Albums, the little green down arrow is there next to the artis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading stopped after some amount of downloaded albums

Hi!I have a problem with my spotify. I downloaded great amount of albums on my 'offline zone', and I want to do the same with much more of them, because do not want to use my built-in Internet outside wi-fi. But I can't do it! As usual I tick 'availb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a problem with my spotify. I downloaded great amount of albums on my 'offline zone', and I want to do the same with much more of them, because do not want to use my built-in Internet outs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download all the songs in offline mode to my Iphone 5s

I have a premium account. When I turn to offline mode to any of my playlists, it would only download less than half of all the songs. Also, when I add more songs to any playlist doesn't sync the new songs in offline mode.What should I do to have all ...

• I have a premium account. When I turn to offline mode to any of my playlists, it would only download less than half of all the songs. Also, when I add more songs to  any playlist doesn't sync th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer says I have Premium sub, but iPhone 6 still says Premium Trial

Since the PS4 just got Spotify I decided to join. I'm a student, so I signed up to verify as such to get the discount. I paid uysing a credit card, but after doing so I was sent back to the screen where you verify that you're a student. I exited out ...

• Since the PS4 just got Spotify I decided to join. I'm a student, so I signed up to verify as such to get the discount. I paid uysing a credit card, but after doing so I was sent back to the screen wh...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone in Devices

I've got a bit of a problem with my iPhone. When i plug it in to the laptop, the iPhone won't show in devices? The iPhone shows up in iTunes and as a removable device, but not in spotify. My iPhone is connected to the same wi-fi as my laptop but it's...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a bit of a problem with my iPhone. When i plug it in to the laptop, the iPhone won't show in devices? The iPhone shows up in iTunes and as a removable device, but not in spotify. My iPhone i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    problem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium doesn't work

My premium account went to free the other night. I went to spotify.com, and read about the techincal problems. Anyway, it says that it's been fixed, but I still doesn't have my premium account back. I have deleted the app, and logged in and out almos...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account went to free the other night. I went to spotify.com, and read about the techincal problems. Anyway, it says that it's been fixed, but I still doesn't have my premium account back. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Device won't show up but Spotify Connect works

Since the new Spotify updates I keep getting problems. I'd rather have Spotify go back to the earlier versions where everything worked as expected. Especially since Spotify Connect (which may be removed from Spotify for all I care) came problems came...

• Regular
  • Since the new Spotify updates I keep getting problems. I'd rather have Spotify go back to the earlier versions where everything worked as expected. Especially since Spotify Connect (which may be remo...
  • ericthed
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Inbox on iPhone 5S disappeared

My ability to access my inbox suddenly disappeared-- the icon is completely gone and after a thorough search there is no way to access it. What gives, Spotify? You need to bring that feature back immediately, or tell me how I'm missing it!

• My ability to access my inbox suddenly disappeared-- the icon is completely gone and after a thorough search there is no way to access it.   What gives, Spotify? You need to bring that feature...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Samsung WAM 750 speakers

Recently bought Samsung multiroom speakers and hub but cannot get Spotify connect to workCan only get Spotify via Bluetooth but then only plays through on e speaker therefore no longer multiroomSamsung app downloaded to iPad and on trial of Spotify p...

• Recently bought Samsung multiroom speakers and hub but cannot get Spotify connect to work Can only get Spotify via Bluetooth but then only plays through on e speaker therefore no longer multiroom S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlist to iPod synchronisation for Premium subscribers

Hi,about a year ago I was able to download a playlist on my ipod nano and I did not have Spotify Premium.now it seems like i cannot do that anymore. does anyone know how?

• Hi, about a year ago I was able to download a playlist on my ipod nano and I did not have Spotify Premium. now it seems like i cannot do that anymore. does anyone know how?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes