Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on two iphones, can no longer log in anywhere

Spotify on two iphones, can no longer log in anywhere

Hi.

so for about a month now I've been paying for Spotify, and unable to listen to it.

I have Spotify on two old iphones, neither are being used as phones. I have different playlists saved for offline listening on each of them. This was working just fine for months and months. All of a sudden about a month ago, my playlists were randomly taken off of offline mode, so I couldn't listen to anything at all. Then a day or two later, I was logged out. I go to log back in, and I have to stare at three pulsing dots forever. Nothing ever happens. it's been weeks 😞

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software on both devices. I have "signed out" of all devices, and reset all devices' connection with Spotify -- nada. I have checked to make sure I'm still paying -  I am, which is kinda a bummer. I don't know what else to do, and I can't find a number to call anybody to help me out. So hopefully you, reader, can help.

Life is music. Music is life.
and the struggle is real, mofos. I'm on an off-grid farm with no bloody internet!
the days are long! the sun is hot!
I'm not complainin' bout the birds' tune, but holy hell, I would love to hear a new beat once in a while.

1 Reply

@user-removed

Have you checked if you can you stream music in any other devices?

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts