Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Download stops for no reason

Hi, I accidentally deleted my offline playlists (~850 songs] from my iPhone 4s, so I had to download them again. After around 200 songs the download stops for unknown reasons. There is enough space on my iPhone, it was always active, never in stand-b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I accidentally deleted my offline playlists (~850 songs] from my iPhone 4s, so I had to download them again. After around 200 songs the download stops for unknown reasons. There is...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

New subscriber with a problem

I just joined. Have created playlists. My search feature suddenly stopped working. Says error , try again. I checked in Spotify's settings and it says I am online. Checked Safari connection and it is online. Logged out of Spotify and logged back in a...

• I just joined. Have created playlists. My search feature suddenly stopped working. Says error , try again. I checked in Spotify's settings and it says I am online. Checked Safari connection and it is...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline albums disappeared

As the title says, randomly all my albums I have saved for offline listening disappeared from my phone

• Music Fan
  • As the title says, randomly all my albums I have saved for offline listening disappeared from my phone 😕    
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I see only the music that I have synced offline

I came to Spotify from Rdio and have been extremely frustrated with the offline experience. I prefer to sync albums and not playlists but have an extremely difficult time finding which albums have been downloaded as I am forced to search through my e...

• I came to Spotify from Rdio and have been extremely frustrated with the offline experience.  I prefer to sync albums and not playlists but have an extremely difficult time finding which albums h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search engine.

My search engine wont work....at all. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Nothing. On a brand new iphone 6. Was working before, isnt now. Any help?!

• My search engine wont work....at all. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Nothing. On a brand new iphone 6. Was working before, isnt now. Any help?!
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An Error Occurred: Interesting situation

I have an iPhone 6s. Premium spotify. Never had any issue with spotify before today. Won't pull up from my artists, the search button, or my home page. But it will load Discovery weekly and Playlists and the Radio Button. Very weird. I have reinstall...

• I have an iPhone 6s.  Premium spotify.  Never had any issue with spotify before today.  Won't pull up from my artists, the search button, or my home page.  But it will load D...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashed? 3.16.2016

Hey Everyone, This is my first post, because I needed to talk to someone about this crash. My friends who use Spotify are experiencing problems as well. On the iphone, it will not let you go to artists' pages or share music on social media. Also, on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everyone,    This is my first post, because I needed to talk to someone about this crash. My friends who use Spotify are experiencing problems as well. On the iphone, it will not let ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Home, Browse and Search Not Working on iPhone App

I'm getting an error message every time i try to call up home, browse or search on my iPhone app. I have a 6S running iOS 9.2.1. I have tried uninstalling app and restarting device.

• I'm getting an error message every time i try to call up home, browse or search on my iPhone app. I have a 6S running iOS 9.2.1.   I have tried uninstalling app and restarting device.
  • monkunashi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Artist page not loading [ios]

I have a premium account.I don't know what causes it, it only happens on my iPhone.I have uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled, logged out and in.It's a weird issue cause I can load songs I don't have downloaded with no problem but only if they are sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account. I don't know what causes it, it only happens on my iPhone. I have uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled, logged out and in. It's a weird issue cause I can load songs ...
  • Lukeisun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app is garbage and I'm unsubscribing from premium

I came to Spotify because of Rdio going out of business. I heard a lot of good things so I thought I'd give it a go. I subscribed to premium and everything. My big thing is being able to download music to my phone and listen when not connected to wif...

• I came to Spotify because of Rdio going out of business. I heard a lot of good things so I thought I'd give it a go. I subscribed to premium and everything.   My big thing is being able t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spoitfy Premium not work on iPone

Really frustrated... Spotify Premium isn't working on my iPhone again. I've tried signing out, restarting phone, reinstalling app, what can I do to fix this?!

• Casual Listener
  • Really frustrated... Spotify Premium isn't working on my iPhone again. I've tried signing out, restarting phone, reinstalling app, what can I do to fix this?!  
  • rjattorri
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio settings for song country localizations

Hi at all, I was listen a song (english author) and than I wanted to listen a radio based on this song. My suprise is that all song in the radio are Italian song.....I don't want that.....I wanto to liste all english song....not Italian song. There a...

• Regular
  • Hi at all,   I was listen a song (english author) and than I wanted to listen a radio based on this song.   My suprise is that all song in the radio are Italian song.....I don't want th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waking up ps4 from iPad

I listen to Spotify on my audio system via the PS4 app, and control what's playing using my iPod touch.the Touch can also wake up the PS4 using Spotify connect - when the ps4 is in standby I simply open Spotify connect in the iPod app and tap the ls4...

• Regular
  • I listen to Spotify on my audio system via the PS4 app, and control what's playing using my iPod touch. the Touch can also wake up the PS4 using Spotify connect - when the ps4 is in standby I simply...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One account, two iPhones?

How can I listen to my Spotify playlists on two different iPhones at the same time?

• How can I listen to my Spotify playlists on two different iPhones at the same time?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to Spotify

Says failed login.You have already created an account with this email.Funny thing is, I'm not clicking on the sign up link. I'm clicking on the login button. I created my account though email, not Facebook.I have a screen shot if I can upload to show...

• Regular
  • Says failed login. You have already created an account with this email. Funny thing is, I'm not clicking on the sign up link. I'm clicking on the login button. I created my account though email, no...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS iPhone 'Spotify connect'
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify drop out

Since a few weeks I can't play Spotify properly on my iPad. I never had problems with Spotify, our situation hasn't changed (wifi etc...) still it drops out.when I'm playing a track after 10-15 min. The iPad closes the Spotify app! What could this be...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few weeks I can't play Spotify properly on my iPad. I never had problems with Spotify, our situation hasn't changed (wifi etc...) still it drops out. when I'm playing a track after 10-15 min...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify showing wrong track on chromecast 2

Spotify will always show wrong track information on first song when starting a Playlist (or album) on chromecast 2, using Spotify connect on Nexus 6p phone. (the right track/sound is playing). When it gets to the second track of Playlist/album it sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify will always show wrong track information on first song when starting a Playlist (or album) on chromecast 2, using Spotify connect on Nexus 6p phone. (the right track/sound is playing). When i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Wrong track information on chromecast 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Only Issue - Duplicate Tracks Play Wrong Order

Hi, I have this issue only with my iPad version of Spotify. My Desktop and Android phone do not display this issue. I have playlists with duplicate tracks. I want to play a specific track based on my playist order. If I play a track on a playlist and...

PL.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have this issue only with my iPad version of Spotify.  My Desktop and Android phone do not display this issue.   I have playlists with duplicate tracks.  I want to play a speci...
  • DrewNeedsHelp
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes