Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Shuffle and repeat reset randomly

Hello, I have spotify premium and use it on my iPhone.I usually listen for music with shuffle and repeat_all switched on (so it randomly plays playlist without stoping).However, frequently, when I start the spotify iOS app next day, these settings ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have spotify premium and use it on my iPhone. I usually listen for music with shuffle and repeat_all switched on (so it randomly plays playlist without stoping). However, frequent...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't work

I upgraded to premium, however it does not work... I have tried logging in and out several times but that does not seem to solve the issue! Please help!

• I upgraded to premium, however it does not work... I have tried logging in and out several times but that does not seem to solve the issue! Please help!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music skips, stops and re-starts while running - not to mention doesn't sync fully

I have upgraded to the new iPhone 6 and since then I have not been able to fully download my playlists onto my iPhone with some tracks of my own music, it stays constantly "in progress" but does not do anything. Furthermore, yesterday I went for a ru...

• I have upgraded to the new iPhone 6 and since then I have not been able to fully download my playlists onto my iPhone with some tracks of my own music, it stays constantly "in progress" but does not ...
  • ryanlacey99
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle Keeps Playing Non Offline Songs

Hey! So I have my Spotify set to offline mode and also have my mobile data turned off for Spotify. When I go to shuffle songs after about 5 or 6 songs it starts playing songs that I haven't put offline. Has this happened to anyone else? It's really a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   So I have my Spotify set to offline mode and also have my mobile data turned off for Spotify. When I go to shuffle songs after about 5 or 6 songs it starts playing songs that I haven't ...
  • mrathbone89
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Order

Hi all!! i can't seem to find a previous post on this, though I know other people have complained about it. On my iPhone 5S, my spotify is in its most updated version. My playlists are sorted by date, but I think there used to be a way to re-order th...

• Community Legend
  • Hi all!! i can't seem to find a previous post on this, though I know other people have complained about it.  On my iPhone 5S, my spotify is in its most updated version. My playlists are sort...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on streaming bluetooth GOLF7 Discover pro media

Hi,I try to use Spotify on my Iphone 5S with bluetooth.The Iphone is connected to my media center Discover Pro Medio (Golf 7).I see track informations, time... but not the pictures of the track.Any solution ?

• Hi, I try to use Spotify on my Iphone 5S with bluetooth. The Iphone is connected to my media center Discover Pro Medio (Golf 7). I see track informations, time... but not the pictures of the t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New phone won't load premium account

Hey guys,I've just got a new phone and have had a premium account for ages however when I log on it won't connect to my full premium account. I have my account on my laptop and have tried connecting my phone to my laptop but it still won't sync. Coul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I've just got a new phone and have had a premium account for ages however when I log on it won't connect to my full premium account. I have my account on my laptop and have tried connectin...
  • jordanplay
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify bug with Pioneer 8750BT CarPlay system

Dear All, Recently, I try to connect my iPhone 6 (version is 9.2.1) with the Pioneer 8750BT CarPlay system. There is a bug between these two machine. I don't know which one is the root cause. Here is the reproduce steps and I can reproduce this issue...

• Dear All,   Recently, I try to connect my iPhone 6 (version is 9.2.1) with the Pioneer 8750BT CarPlay system. There is a bug between these two machine. I don't know which one is the root ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Car Play
    Carplay
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unplayable Song

Hello there, Recently on Spotify I heard that one of my favourite songs by artist, Lana Del Rey, was available. I tried to search it up but couldn't find it. Then I went to a friend's playlist and saw it, but couldn't play it on my phone (haven't tri...

• Hello there,   Recently on Spotify I heard that one of my favourite songs by artist, Lana Del Rey, was available.  I tried to search it up but couldn't find it.  Then I went to a f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing Wifi

When using airplay from my iPhone to Apple TV after 10 minutes the wireless network crashes. This doesn't happen with iTunes airplay only on Spotify. Possible Bug?

• When using airplay from my iPhone to Apple TV after 10 minutes the wireless network crashes. This doesn't happen with iTunes airplay only on Spotify. Possible Bug?
  • trueandfreedom
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 9.2.1 iphone 4 spotify wont re-install from app store

I recently upgraded my iphone 4 to iOS 9.2.1, immediately after an earlier upgrade. As I didn't have enough storage on my phone I had to uninstall spotify (and various other apps) beforehand. Since the upgrade there is a cloud-like symbol in the app ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded my iphone 4 to iOS 9.2.1, immediately after an earlier upgrade. As I didn't have enough storage on my phone I had to uninstall spotify (and various other apps) beforehand.  ...
  • Faveythebest
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shows

Okay guys, forgive me if someone else already asked this question but it's not answered correcty in FAQs and I'm frustrated. I'm having trouble with the "Shows" feature on the iPhone app. All of my software and the app itself is up to date. When I fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay guys, forgive me if someone else already asked this question but it's not answered correcty in FAQs and I'm frustrated. I'm having trouble with the "Shows" feature on the iPhone app. All of my s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Apple iPhone app
    Shows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I cancelled my subscription before my 30 day trial was up and I still got charged. Pretty mad at this point and theres no way to contact anyone in regards to this issue.

• Visitor
  • I cancelled my subscription before my 30 day trial was up and I still got charged. Pretty mad at this point and theres no way to contact anyone in regards to this issue. 
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get premium

Spotify shows I live in Canada. I live in Southern California. Spotify won't let me buy Premium .

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify shows I live in Canada. I live in Southern California. Spotify won't let me buy Premium .
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download over Cellular pref BROKEN!!!?

I just got notice yesterday from my cell carrier that I managed to download 3.2GB yesterday and all they can say is it was from "music". I did recently begin to re-download a bunch of playlists after I did a fresh app install. But here's the thing: I...

• Gig Goer
  • I just got notice yesterday from my cell carrier that I managed to download 3.2GB yesterday and all they can say is it was from "music".  I did recently begin to re-download a bunch of playlists...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imported songs changing

I recently imported a playlist from ITunes. On my desktop everything looks and works fine. However, when i sync this new playlist to my device (iPhone 6s), the songs change to 'edited' version or 'amended' version so the explicit lyrics are then blan...

• I recently imported a playlist from ITunes. On my desktop everything looks and works fine. However, when i sync this new playlist to my device (iPhone 6s), the songs change to 'edited' version or 'am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone on iphone but not ipad

All of a sudden My saved playlists are gone on my iphone. Strangely i can reach them on my ipad.i have tried to log out/log in, uninstall the app but nothing works.what can i do?thankslinnea

• All of a sudden My saved playlists are gone on my iphone. Strangely i can reach them on my ipad. i have tried to log out/log in, uninstall the app but nothing works. what can i do? thanks linnea
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Saved song list empty

I've tried talking to Spotify on Twitter about this yet they haven't seemed to get anything done about it. Songs on my iPhone 5S saved (and for offline) list have disappeared. The only way to get them back is to add a song to the list but they dissap...

• I've tried talking to Spotify on Twitter about this yet they haven't seemed to get anything done about it. Songs on my iPhone 5S saved (and for offline) list have disappeared. The only way to get the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading and Available offline problem

I have a problem downloading and making the song available offline. I have heaps of space on my phone left but i click on the save album or song and then go to available offline and i exit out into Your Music and go to songs and it still comes up wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem downloading and making the song available offline. I have heaps of space on my phone left but i click on the save album or song and then go to available offline and i exit out into Y...
  • tstens
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes