Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

Me too

Nothing is working, all I want is the 7 day trial. Never had premium before. I also just joined Spotify.

I honestly feel like they may have removed the 7 day trial. Unless you have to uninstall the app, restart your phone, then download the app and sign in with a new account. That's literally the only thing I can think of. 

Porque o Spotify aparece 30 dias grátis no computador, e no celular apenas 7 dias?

Yea this did not help at all

I heard about this app and my friend got a free trial and it is asking for my card number but I don' have one so can I have a chance to get a free trial so I can know I want the premiam 

Th

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!

Hi all

this may be because they r running specials at the moment like the 99cents for 3 months. So they have taken away the 7day free trial. This is annoying I know but maybe try again when the specials gone. I’m not sure if it will ever go away but I’m pretty sure it will

The trial does not work for me. I have had spotify since 2015 and I love it but have never used a trial before. I solved this problem by downloading SoundCloud. It is an app that lets you pick whatever song you want to listen to for free with unlimited skips. When you don't have anymore data and want to listen, you can still pick what song, but there is no autoplay without connection. I highly recommend it.

i tried this and it just did it, and when i try something like downloading, it gives me the 3 month thing, is there any way to avoid this?

I think it is because they have a special going on this week. I just signed up for the 99c for 3 months and it said it was only for 7 more days and that was on the 24th so maybe try for the 7 day free trial again on the 2nd or something.

It doesn’t charge you after the seven day free trial, it just asks you to go ahead and do the .99 for 3 months.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It really worked!

No(I speak from experience). If you start the 7 day trial, You will not be charged after the 7 days are up because you enter no credit card info. It is 100% free. HOWEVER, if you start the 30 day trial, you must enter credit card info and you will be charged after the 30 days are up unless you cancel it.

Car

I though soundcloud was only remixes?

I signed up for the 7 day free trial and it stopped at 5 days . Is there a way to fix that or not ? I like how you can't contact spotify directly. 

Well, see it you have already taken the trial once on the downloaded app, you won’t be able to take the trail again, however, if u r a iOS user you can make another Apple ID. Firstly, logout from App Store ( iOS 11: App Store >> Today>> your icon( just after the dates)>> signout) then login with your other Apple ID. Download Spotify. Sign out. Login with the former ID.
This, I know is a huge process. But I do it every week, since i’m 11 n I don’t hv a credit card and my mom won’t let me jailbreak her iPhone. I m not an American or a Brit, so the other thing I do is download Spotify in a country where it’s not available.

Oh Shut up I posted how to do it.

Suggested posts