Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

Is the 7 day trial still on ?

Why did I sign up for a 30 day trial of premium but only got 7 days when I logged in to the app?

Thank you

It just shows me the 30 day trila which requires a credit card, i haven't even done the 7 day trial because i just made the account!!

That didn't work

HELP! All my downloaded songs became unavailable after my 7 day trial expired! Why did they disappear even though I downloaded them during my premium trial?

I logged in with a new account and I press to download an album/ song and it will come up with something about getting a 30 day trial, but there is no where to claim the offer, on the pop up it just says dismiss or 'got it'. I press on account and the only thing that comes up is 'subscription: free'. Nothing else

@sofiwetn wrote:
How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!

I've done what youve told me to do but it just says that I've discovered a premium feature and need to start my free trial so I put got it and it still hasn't let me

When I do this I just tells me that I've discovered a premium feature and I have to activate the free trial or buy premium to use it. It never actually gives me the option/chance to activate the trial, thanks anyways

I want to play songs without needing wifi.

ITs still not working for me

Your a **bleep** and a **bleep**. You are out of your mind

The 7 day free trial will not pop up

I pressed the thing that says got it but it doesn’t let me. please help!!

When I got the pop-up, it took me to a 30 day free trial, but it made me type in my credit card number. I only want a 7day trial so I don’t have to put in my info

can you explain by photos

Will I get charge after the 7 days free trial through credit card? 

Please can my 7 day free trial be paused. Please, I'm busy and I don't want to waste a nice opportunity like this.

I have a 7 day trial.  I’ve downloaded loads of songs on a play list.  I plan to sign up for family premium at the end of the trial.  Will I lose my play list?  My play list is on my iPad but hasn’t transferred to my phone.

any suggestions?

thanks

andy

It did not work for me it just said if I wanted to start premium

Suggested posts