Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

7 day free trial

7 day free trial

How can I try out the 7 day free trial? I am not sure about changing to premium and I wanto try it out so if it is worth it I can buy it. HELP PLEASE!
297 Replies

I didn't get the 7days free how do i get it?

well I try doidn the 7 day free trial but it just gives me the 9.99 30 day trial what's is it that I'm doing wrong on my Samsung

This didn't happen. When I clicked this it just says to upgrade to premium. And then I clicked everything and everything that said it was for premium it didn't even let me choose to get a free trial. The app's broken.

i cant find the "intersecting arrows" help please! im going on a vacation and i neeeed music!! thanks!!

it just goes back to the regualar free version. so no you wont get charged afterwards!! 

ME TOO

When the free session ends, it doesn't pay you it asks you though and if you want want to pay it goes back to normal.

how do i get a 7 day free trial on my laptop because i can't afford to pay every month and everytime i press free trial it tells me to credit card details and i just want to try the 7 day free trial. someone help!

It says you discoverd new feature and it says got it and dissmis and I click one of then and it does not work

i've tried to do this a billion times but it just gives me the options of got it or dismiss and i always hit got it but nothing happens also when i go to my account thing it doesn't give me the option of getting premium i am very confused!!

How can i get because im new here help 😑

After the 7 day trial, your account automatically goes back to the normal free version. It won't charge you at all.

After creating a new account, go to a playlist and turn download on

It goes back to free

I love Spotify it Rocks but Yakov A
image.jpg

it goes back to free version, no charge

How ?

Mine pops up and says GOT IT or dismiss and when I click on got it, it does away and I don't get my free trial PLEASE HELP!!!

For the 7 day one you don't need to enter your credit card number

It says "You discovered a premium feature! start your premium trial to unlock it " but I never even have had spotify premium before and the 7 day trial doesn't show up
IMG_7952.PNG

Suggested posts