Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A brief overview of History

A brief overview of History

Can someone point me to a source of information and help me understand History on Spotify.

1. If I use a Spotify Running playlist, using my iOS device, at the end of the run how can I view the history of the songs played?

2. If I used an existing playlist and did a shuffle play, how can I view the history of what was played?

3. How are things different on my Mac client?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Welcome to the community, Fairorth!

You cannot view play history directly on iOS but you can open Spotify's desktop client (Mac or Windows), click the play queue button near the bottom right (it looks like 3 lines—the top one being fatter) and choose the 'History' tab to see an exact recount of all songs played through your Spotify account.

Did I already answer your questions about your Mac or do you have any other specific questions on its features? If you don't, have a great day! 😉

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Thanks Carter.

Appreciate the response! I knew about this queue history list, but it appears to only show history of songs I played on the Mac client itself. If I listen on my iPhone then those songs are not showing up in the History list.

Is there a way to view a history of what I play on All devices associated with my Premium account?

Also, is there a way to clear out History?

Marc

Suggested posts