Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my liked songs are gone

Solved!

All my liked songs are gone

All my liked songs has been gone since few weeks, after i upgrade my IOS. I can still see some of songs in artist album, but there’s none in ‘liked song’ Can i restore it? (i also upgraded app)

Plan

Premium

Country

Czech republic

Device

I phone7

Operating System

(iOS 13)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version. Also, attach a screenshot of what you see on your liked songs playlist and let me know if you see all of your liked songs on a different device.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version. Also, attach a screenshot of what you see on your liked songs playlist and let me know if you see all of your liked songs on a different device.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks! I reinstalled it and it works 🙂

Hey @Séo,

You’re welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts