Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All releases stored in "My Music" headers has vanished from iOS

All releases stored in "My Music" headers has vanished from iOS

So, I was really impressed with "My Music". I'd set up all my collection on the desktop, then opened up my iOS app, which gave me the option ad 'add all songs' this worked perfectly - brilliant! However, three weeks later, i turn the app on to find that under 'Songs' and 'Albums' under 'My Music' it's saying that I don't have anything saved in my Music. Under artists, I just have all the bands that I've followed. 

The off thing is, if I check the desktop version, I still have all of my collection in place, but my iOS isn't finding it. Slightly annoying!

3 Replies

I would recommend you log out and log back in a couple of times and see if that works. I know I had a couple playlists suddenly become empty and this did the trick.

If that doesn't work, apparently restarting your iPhone by holding down the power button and the home button at the same time for a couple of seconds have helped people recover missing songs in the past for whatever reason.

Happens to me too, only on iOS Spotify (v1.3.0).

Other instances of Spotify are unaffected.

For the record, relogging, reinstalling and the likes do not affect this problem. It's likely a bug that surfaced with 1.3.0. 

Can you see all of your playlists still?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts