Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify just stops

i have 383 songs i want to sync....it goes so far and just stops. i have been at 202 for almost an hour...it got to that in a little over an hour.......why does it just stop? i have deleted and re-installed the app a few times, each time it only goes...

• Casual Listener
  • i have 383 songs i want to sync....it goes so far and just stops. i have been at 202 for almost an hour...it got to that in a little over an hour.......why does it just stop? i have deleted and re-in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Tweet a track if you use Emoji characters in the Tweet

If you try to share a track and include Emoji the Tweet will not send. For example: The same tweet without those Emoji characters will send fine. This is not really a Spotify error... i've found this bug in ANY iOS6 app using the built in "Tweet Shee...

IMG_0168.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • If you try to share a track and include Emoji the Tweet will not send.   For example:   The same tweet without those Emoji characters will send fine.  This is not really a...
  • findmory
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Version of Spotify

I am contemplating buying Spotify (the £4.99 version) and I am wondering if I can get it through on my iPhone because my laptop doesn't work & I don't particularly want to be paying £9.99 a month just for it to be using it on my phone?

• I am contemplating buying Spotify (the £4.99 version) and I am wondering if I can get it through on my iPhone because my laptop doesn't work & I don't particularly want to be paying £9.99 a month...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist show me only first 30 trakcs

Hi to everybody i got a problem with a playlist: One of my friend created the playlist and he gave me the link to open it. I copied and pasted it on Safari e and the playlist is opened in the Spotify app. But on my iPhone there are only the first 30 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to everybody i got a problem with a playlist:   One of my friend created the playlist and he gave me the link to open it. I copied and pasted it on Safari e and the playlist is opened in ...
  • Leonardodest
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Failure to Sync

My spotify won't sync most of my tracks on all of my playlists. I have been a paying member now for over a month and when I go to sync a playlist to the offline playlist the first few songs will sync in only a matter of mins though the remainder won'...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify won't sync most of my tracks on all of my playlists. I have been a paying member now for over a month and when I go to sync a playlist to the offline playlist the first few songs will sync...
  • Ryanc94-GB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you activate the offline availability of your music

I'm a Premium member, and I've read that we can listen to music even when we're off line. How do you make your music available in the offline modus? I can't seem to find the switch on my Spotify dashboard to do that.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Premium member, and I've read that we can listen to music even when we're off line. How do you make your music available in the offline modus? I can't seem to find the switch on my Spotify dash...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Still slow downloads

I have an iPhone 4 and 5 and Spitify is slow to download on both. Looking through the Forum posts this isn't a problem with customers hard wear its an issue with Spotify systems. We need to notify a few high profile business / tech journalists to thi...

• I have an iPhone 4 and 5 and Spitify is slow to download on both. Looking through the Forum posts this isn't a problem with customers hard wear its an issue with Spotify systems. We need to notify a ...
  • josinski89
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • slow sync
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ipod touch/Premium membership

I'm completely new to this stuff and don't quite understand it. Instead of using itunes and paying for each song for my ipod touch, can I just become a premium member on spotify and listen to my playlist/music offline on my ipod without needing itune...

• Regular
  • I'm completely new to this stuff and don't quite understand it. Instead of using itunes and paying for each song for my ipod touch, can I just become a premium member on spotify and listen to my play...
  • SimonAston
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred tracks not syncing to ios from mac client

I have been a spotify premium user for over 2 years, just recently my starred tracks (set on make offline) are not syncing between desktop and IOS. Even within the ios app starring songs do not show up. I have tried the add a playlist trick and it he...

• I have been a spotify premium user for over 2 years, just recently my starred tracks (set on make offline) are not syncing between desktop and IOS. Even within the ios app starring songs do not show ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Like and unlike on radio disappear after adding a song to the queue (ios)

Love the "add to the queue" on the iOS (which should also be introduced to web player!) giving a little necessary control over the radio. But after adding a song to the queue, the like and unlike buttons disappear from the interface. I can only tap a...

• Love the "add to the queue" on the iOS (which should also be introduced to web player!) giving a little necessary control over the radio. But after adding a song to the queue, the like and unlike but...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled my app and redownladed the app. Still the same problem. I have through all of my setting made changes, went back un did the changes . Still wont work. Anything I have tried will not fix the problem......

• Casual Listener
  • I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled my app and redownladed the app. Still the same problem. I have through all of my setting made changes, went back un did the changes . Still wont work...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

I have a premium account but its not working my playlist r still there and I've tried logging out and back in and my account status says I am a premium user but it won't let me stream any music

• Regular
  • I have a premium account but its not working my playlist r still there and I've tried logging out and back in and my account status says I am a premium user but it won't let me stream any music
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Ipod touch, synching with Itunes und use Spotify offline playlists

Hello, maybe beginners question? I have now spotify premium und want to buy an Ipod touch 5g as an device using spotify and listen to my mp3 collection. I want to synch my local mp3 with Itunes, so that I can use them normally with the Ipod program (...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, maybe beginners question? I have now spotify premium und want to buy an Ipod touch 5g as an device using spotify and listen to my mp3 collection. I want to synch my local mp3 with Itunes, so t...
  • saugguat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pandora station from computer to iPad

Howdy there! Let me start with the fact that I just joined Spotify after hearing that you can go offline mode with the app. I don't have 3G on my iPad and I'm interested in listening to music as I walk in my local recreation center... therefore, come...

• Howdy there!   Let me start with the fact that I just joined Spotify after hearing that you can go offline mode with the app. I don't have 3G on my iPad and I'm interested in listening to mu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5 - No sound in car via USB, extremely fait, tinny sound via AUX port

I'm unable to use Spotify in my car via my iPhone 5. I have two AUX ports into my car stereo; one is a standard stereo jack, the other is USB. Neither works. I do not have a Ford with built-in Spotify, and the stereo is the factory unit that came wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to use Spotify in my car via my iPhone 5. I have two AUX ports into my car stereo; one is a standard stereo jack, the other is USB. Neither works.  I do not have a Ford with built-in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync only local files from starred to iPhone

Hi Is there a way only to syncs the local files form my starred list to my iPhone?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Is there a way only to syncs the local files form my starred list to my iPhone?
  • Rhod2
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are suddenly with no songs in then..?

Yesterday all the songs on my playlists are no longer available to play..! What has happened? Could it be an error reg. that my creditcard was no longer in use? I have switched bank, and got a new creditcard- I have entered my new details. Presse hel...

• Yesterday all the songs on my playlists are no longer available to play..! What has happened? Could it be an error reg. that my creditcard was no longer in use? I have switched bank, and got a new cr...
  • sampletime
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify always shuffles a playlist

Hello, i saved the Album Club Life Vol. 3 as a Playlist, which i found on the "explore" tab. now i have the problem that spotify won't play the tracks in a chronological order! i didn't hit shuffle or anything else, just the first track in the list..

• Not applicable
  • Hello, i saved the Album Club Life Vol. 3 as a Playlist, which i found on the "explore" tab. now i have the problem that spotify won't play the tracks in a chronological order! i didn't hit shuffle o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes while syncing iPod for the first time

I went to sync my iPod nano with Spotify, now Spotify has crashed and my iPod is stuck. **bleep** you.

• Casual Listener
  • I went to sync my iPod nano with Spotify, now Spotify has crashed and my iPod is stuck.  **bleep** you.
  • sofaking6
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

desktop playlists don't sync to iphone

I'm a premium member. Recently, tracks in my iPhone playlists have stopped synging. The playlist shows up on the phone, but it shows as "0 tracks". So far I've tried: Reinstalling the desktop client (I'm running version: http://drod.io/image/2r272W3G...

Desktop Phone
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium member.   Recently, tracks in my iPhone playlists have stopped synging.   The playlist shows up on the phone, but it shows as "0 tracks".   So far I've tried:...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes