Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

delete tracks??

unable to delete tracks on your iphone. It would be very useful to delete tracks on your phone. Could you advice on how you would do that please?

• unable to delete tracks on your iphone.   It would be very useful to delete tracks on your phone.   Could you advice on how you would do that please?
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unable to play track" and other bugs

I have an Iphone 4 with IOS 7 and the latest version of the Spotify app. 1) This has happened several times. I click shuffle play on one of my playlists and I get a message that says unable to play track. Mind you I am using different playlists with ...

• Roadie
  • I have an Iphone 4 with IOS 7 and the latest version of the Spotify app.     1) This has happened several times. I click shuffle play on one of my playlists and I get a message that s...
  • ws1482
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort out my music in my playlist

Deat everyone,I want to sort out my music on my mobile from the date i added my music. On the pc there is a easy single button to sort it out like this but on my mobile I cant seem to find it. The point is i want to listen more often to the music i a...

• Deat everyone, I want to sort out my music on my mobile from the date i added my music. On the pc there is a easy single button to sort it out like this but on my mobile I cant seem to find it. Th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

I want to listen to a playlist on my iOS device with the newest songs first. I know I can do this on the desktop version by sorting my songs to "Date Added (Newest First)". However, I find that doing so on the desktop version does not sync the song s...

• Regular
  • I want to listen to a playlist on my iOS device with the newest songs first. I know I can do this on the desktop version by sorting my songs to "Date Added (Newest First)". However, I find that doing...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Save To Your Music

I just now updated my iOS App. I was so used to simply "Starring" a track when I wanted quick access to it, but now that feature is gone. I now click the + when I want to save a song and it tells me it has been "Saved to Your Music" but from there I ...

• I just now updated my iOS App. I was so used to simply "Starring" a track when I wanted quick access to it, but now that feature is gone. I now click the + when I want to save a song and it tells me ...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lastfm scrobbling offline

Does anybody know if it is possible to scrobble to lastfm the tracks I listen to from playlists offline?

• Does anybody know if it is possible to scrobble to lastfm the tracks I listen to from playlists offline? 
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • lastfm
    scrobble
    scrobblings
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wishlist will not work in offline mode - IOS 6

Hello! I use IOS 6 and the new spotify app. With the old app (old design) I never have troubles... But since the Spotify "Design" Update I have problems with the offline mode. 200 songs are offline available (green symbol). If I turn on flight modus ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I use IOS 6 and the new spotify app. With the old app (old design) I never have troubles...   But since the Spotify "Design" Update I have problems with the offline mode....
  • lordZ766
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ios 4 still not working !

Hello all, I'm usually happy to see problems self resolve with time, but this had been dragging on too long... I can't use my iphone 3G to listen to Spotify anymore (it's been a few months now), it just quits during the first song ! Used to work fine...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I'm usually happy to see problems self resolve with time, but this had been dragging on too long... I can't use my iphone 3G to listen to Spotify anymore (it's been a few months...
  • RockChick535
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not scrobbling to last.fm

Recently spotify on my iPhone has randomly stopped scrobbling to last.fm. Sometimes I can re enable this by turning off scrobbling and then reentering my details and turning it back on but this doesn't make up for the sometimes 100's of tracks lost b...

• Regular
  • Recently spotify on my iPhone has randomly stopped scrobbling to last.fm.  Sometimes I can re enable this by turning off scrobbling and then reentering my details and turning it back on but this...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

STARRED PLAYLIST FUNCTION VS YOUR MUSIC FUNCTION

Before the 'Your Music' update I would listen to my 'starred' playlist in offline mode (I used this playlist for new music I had discovered but not listened to). If I liked a song I could add to a playlist and if I didn't, I could unstar it. I have s...

• Casual Listener
  • Before the 'Your Music' update I would listen to my 'starred' playlist in offline mode (I used this playlist for new music I had discovered but not listened to).   If I liked a song I could ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Play track

I know this problem has been posted, but I have tried everything suggested and still have had no success. I start playing from my playlists. Some songs play with no problem. Then another song will start playing, only to stop halfway through and give ...

• Regular
  • I know this problem has been posted, but I have tried everything suggested and still have had no success.  I start playing  from my playlists.  Some songs play with no problem.  T...
  • sfelix1
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album Button

There seems to be no Album button appearing on my Ipad app. The desktop version it appears under the "Your Music" section. but theres no such option on ipad? Anyone know why or if theres a solution? Cheers guys, Kyle

• There seems to be no Album button appearing on my Ipad app.   The desktop version it appears under the "Your Music" section. but theres no such option on ipad?   Anyone know why or ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maximum number of songs

I have a problem with the ammount of song I can download in offline modus. On the spotify website I read that you have a maximum of 3333 song to download, but when I try downloading playlist on my iPhone it wont download more songs when I'm around 20...

• I have a problem with the ammount of song I can download in offline modus. On the spotify website I read that you have a maximum of 3333 song to download, but when I try downloading playlist on my iP...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't use the offline mode

Hello everybody I recently subscribed to spotify premium and I can't hear my playlist on the offline mode, one message is displayed suggesting me to upgrade to spotify premium. What can I do?

• Hello everybody I recently subscribed to spotify premium and I can't hear my playlist on the offline mode, one message is displayed suggesting me to upgrade to spotify premium. What can I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to search for offline music when i have no internet connection

Hello, Why am I not able to search through the offline music on my iPad when the internetconnection has been lost? I'm for sure this option worked for a very long time untill a few months ago. Is this a faillure on my iPad or is it a setting Spotify ...

• Hello,   Why am I not able to search through the offline music on my iPad when the internetconnection has been lost? I'm for sure this option worked for a very long time untill a few months ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS v.1 update - "Your Music" not all showing

Hi community, I have the "Your Music" feature, and after the upgrade on iOS to v.1, I can no longer see all of the music in the "Your Music" feature. It says that all songs have been reserved for offline from the offline playlist, but they are not av...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi community,   I have the "Your Music" feature, and after the upgrade on iOS to v.1, I can no longer see all of the music in the "Your Music" feature. It says that all songs have been reser...
  • harvy2004
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Album Art Or Track Info For Local Files On Lock screen

Hi, I have noticed that when I play my local files on my iPhone 5 the album art and track details do not appear on the lock screen. This has been going on since the major update. It's very annoying and I am seriously thinking of leaving as I can't se...

• Hi,   I have noticed that when I play my local files on my iPhone 5 the album art and track details do not appear on the lock screen. This has been going on since the major update. It's very...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes