Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Songs unavailable but still shown in playlist - IPhone App

Hello I have a strange issue with Spotify on my new IPhone 4S My previous phone was damaged and so had to be replaced I have a playlist with 817 songs on. However, there are now only 699 of those available once I have restored spotify to my new phone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I have a strange issue with Spotify on my new IPhone 4S   My previous phone was damaged and so had to be replaced I have a playlist with 817 songs on.  However, there a...
  • paulinuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have to sync back all my song.

Idk why i need to do that? Cause it's already synced. I already clicked the available offline. But this happened because after my premium finished i upgrade it back. And i have to sync all back. Any solution? Thank you.

• Idk why i need to do that? Cause it's already synced. I already clicked the available offline. But this happened because after my premium finished i upgrade it back. And i have to sync all back. Any ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to scrobble from iPhone/Ipad in spotify app

Description Unable to Scrobble from spotfy app on iphone/ipad. I can scrobble from the officail last.fm app however. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Cleared Safari history and cookies and data from ipad settings 2. Uninstalled sp...

• Description Unable to Scrobble from spotfy app on iphone/ipad. I can scrobble from the officail last.fm app however.    A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Cleared ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Offline Mode to Work

I just purchased Spotify Premium and want to listen to offline work for a roadtrip and not use all my data. But I can NOT get it to work. Everytime I try to go offline, it says that the track is not synced and not available offline. I have tried to s...

• I just purchased Spotify Premium and want to listen to offline work for a roadtrip and not use all my data. But I can NOT get it to work. Everytime I try to go offline, it says that the track is not ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue don't work on Offline mode

Im I the only one with this probleme ? I'm using an iPhone 5 and the last vestion of the Spotify app

• Regular
  • Im I the only one with this probleme ? I'm using an iPhone 5 and the last vestion of the Spotify app
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect data usage

First off hi everyone!. So I discovered the connect feature almost by accident BUT it is perfect for what I need. Here's my question. I have an AT&T iPad with unlimited data (grandfathered in whoot whoot!!) that I use connected to my radio on my Harl...

• Casual Listener
  • First off hi everyone!. So I discovered the connect feature almost by accident BUT it is perfect for what I need. Here's my question. I have an AT&T iPad with unlimited data (grandfathered in...
  • poloblk09
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

I upgraded to premium today.Do i get premium free for two extra months over the summer?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium today.Do i get premium free for two extra months over the summer?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to sort music in playlists after "added latest" on iPhone app?

I know this function has been discussed before, but as I can see, there's nothing new in this case since 2013, so I decided to ask anyway. What I whishes for, is the function to sort your songs in a playlist after "added latest" on the Spotify app (i...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this function has been discussed before, but as I can see, there's nothing new in this case since 2013, so I decided to ask anyway.   What I whishes for, is the function to sort your ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! No inbox/message tab

Hi,I have spotify 1.2.0 on iOS 7. I no longer have an inbox or a messages tab to view shared songs or playlists. Could you please tell me where I should find them?Thanks,Mick

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have spotify 1.2.0 on iOS 7. I no longer have an inbox or a messages tab to view shared songs or playlists. Could you please tell me where I should find them? Thanks, Mick
  • Mickyt_101
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Applink on UK Ford Focus

Hi. I have a 2013 Focus with Ford Sync. The Spotify app on my iPhone 4 is detected as a generic Bluetooth/USB media device and plays over the car's speakers OK, but how do I get it to work with the Applink so I can have voice control of my playlists ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have a 2013 Focus with Ford Sync. The Spotify app on my iPhone 4 is detected as a generic Bluetooth/USB media device and plays over the car's speakers OK, but how do I get it to work...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What All Do I Have Synced?

I'm a power user of playlists to build my collection of music. I have folders for artists and playlists for their respective albums. I have quite a few synced to my phone, but I can't always remember which ones. Is there a way to view playlists that ...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm a power user of playlists to build my collection of music. I have folders for artists and playlists for their respective albums. I have quite a few synced to my phone, but I can't always rememb...
  • barchambo1971
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to I shuffle on new spotify

There is no "I" on the new format of spotify so does anyone know how to turn off shuffle?

• Casual Listener
  • There is no "I" on the new format of spotify so does anyone know how to turn off shuffle?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't queue when in Offline mode on iPhone 4s

Since I upgraded to the latest Spotify release I can no longer queue songs when in offline mode. When I try to queue, I get the error message "Could Not Load Tracks. This track is currently unavaliable. Please try again later". I can change song in e...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I upgraded to the latest Spotify release I can no longer queue songs when in offline mode. When I try to queue, I get the error message "Could Not Load Tracks. This track is currently unavali...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify app

When I search for spotify in App Store it doesn't come up... And when I get to another link to spotify it goes blank when it's time to download...please help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • When I search for spotify in App Store it doesn't come up... And when I get to another link to spotify it goes blank when it's time to download...please help!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on spanish (Ipad)

Hello there I just got an ipad and when i oppened Spotiy i got it on spanish and i didnt set it to spanish i cant even speak spanish ifyou can help please tell me quick

• Hello there I just got an ipad and when i oppened Spotiy i got it on spanish and i didnt set it to spanish i cant even speak spanish ifyou can help please tell me quick
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to delete account

I want my account deleted as fast as possible! What's the best way to go about that??

• Visitor
  • I want my account deleted as fast as possible! What's the best way to go about that??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please explain how local files on IOS app works

I am trying to understand the local files folder in the iphone app. I have a few thousand songs downloaded to spotify and have one folder from itunes with a few hundred songs. My local files folder has 32 songs which appear to be mostly from spotify,...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to understand the local files folder in the iphone app. I have a few thousand songs downloaded to spotify and have one folder from itunes with a few hundred songs. My local files folder h...
  • nuye
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists have all disappeared on iPhone 4

All of my playlists are no longer on my account on my iPhone 4. The only playlist listed is Starred and it just says, "Loading" underneath it. Help!! I am worried that it has something to do with the fact that I have an iPhone 4 and can't download th...

• All of my playlists are no longer on my account on my iPhone 4. The only playlist listed is Starred and it just says, "Loading" underneath it. Help!! I am worried that it has something to do with the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks im in a different country

Hi, i've recently created my spotify account, i enter through username and password with no problem on the PC, but when i try to log in on the iphone it tells me that spotify can be used only for 14 days in another country, even if im in the country ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   i've recently created my spotify account, i enter through username and password with no problem on the PC, but when i try to log in on the iphone it tells me that spotify can be used o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    iphone
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Equalizer and Renaming Playlists

Guys!Love spotify!Please put an equalizer (not that hard come on) and also allow for playlist renaming. When in 'edit-mode' clicking on the playlist name should allow this.Very basic features, seems almost like you are understaffed

• Regular
  • Guys! Love spotify! Please put an equalizer (not that hard come on) and also allow for playlist renaming. When in 'edit-mode' clicking on the playlist name should allow this. Very basic features...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes