Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Sprint Support

I am a Sprint Familly Plan member. I accepted the 6 Months trial offer effective May 14th 2014. It expired afer 30 days and Sprint Customer Service said that only Spotify can assist. Kindly assist.

• I am a Sprint Familly Plan member. I accepted the 6 Months trial offer effective May 14th 2014. It expired afer 30 days and Sprint Customer Service said that only Spotify can assist. Kindly assist.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify dosent find my ipod

My Ipod nano dosent show up under devices in spotify, nothing happens. It just continue to stands that I need to connect my Ipod even thougt I have connected it. I have tried everything which stands in this article: https://support.spotify.com/us/lea...

• Casual Listener
  • My Ipod nano dosent show up under devices in spotify, nothing happens. It just continue to stands that I need to connect my Ipod even thougt I have connected it.   I have tried everything wh...
  • throwingrussin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music keeps buffering and Desktop interface incomplete

Hi, As of this moment, I am still monitoring Spotify for Desktop and for iOS. It happened a few hours ago while I am randomly listening to a few songs using my iPhone. After the first 5-10 seconds of any songs, it stops. Then you can't do anything. Y...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi,   As of this moment, I am still monitoring Spotify for Desktop and for iOS. It happened a few hours ago while I am randomly listening to a few songs using my iPhone. After the first 5-10...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Buffering
    bug
    Desktop
    iOS
    network
    trouble
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists have disappeared from my iphone app

Hi Suddenly all my playlists have disappeared from my iphone app. I can see the playlists in my computer. I have tried to log off and log on again, delete the app and re-install, but nothing works. I am getting very frustrated. Can someone help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Suddenly all my playlists have disappeared from my iphone app.  I can see the playlists in my computer.  I have tried to log off and log on again, delete the app and re-instal...
  • hannasif
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Differences

So, what's the point in iOS for the starred playlist? Meaning, when I star a track, it does there however there is no way to reorder them in there. Regardless. What is the significance of the starred playlist versus a playlist you create yourself?als...

• Music Fan
  • So, what's the point in iOS for the starred playlist? Meaning, when I star a track, it does there however there is no way to reorder them in there. Regardless. What is the significance of the starre...
  • Ringfinger
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Freezes while typing into search

Hello, Whenever I try typing terms into Search, the app suddenly freezes and typically shuts down completely. Freezing and shutting down only occurs with Search and only with the iPad app. I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, powere...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Whenever I try typing terms into Search, the app suddenly freezes and typically shuts down completely. Freezing and shutting down only occurs with Search and only with the iPad app....
  • pima1963
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

the music is cut and can not be played

I have a problem when I hear a song suddenly stops and no longer moves and try restarting the iphone 5s, re-installing the app, restarting the app, and check my connection is good, and you do not need urgent help: (

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem when I hear a song suddenly stops and no longer moves and try restarting the iphone 5s, re-installing the app, restarting the app, and check my connection is good, and you do not nee...
  • Gerriboisp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Volume goes down when opening texts?

For the past couple of days I've noticed the volume on my phone (iphone 5) goes way down when I tap on my texts. Anyone else experiencing this? Any fix for this?

• Regular
  • For the past couple of days I've noticed the volume on my phone (iphone 5) goes way down when I tap on my texts. Anyone else experiencing this?   Any fix for this?
  • willos80
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring tracks from Australian to UK account

Hi allI have two Spotify accounts - I travel around a lot and obviously I need an account for both UK and Australia. In Australia, I downloaded some nice new music which isn't available in the UK. Is there a way to transfer it over to my other accoun...

• Visitor
  • Hi all I have two Spotify accounts - I travel around a lot and obviously I need an account for both UK and Australia. In Australia, I downloaded some nice new music which isn't available in the UK...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My free spotify doesn't play the songs

Hey, i'm using spotofy for 2 monsth and yesterday it started to not play songs. The bar below that shows the rack name is empty and it doesn't play anything. My internet connection is OK. I tried to reboot my phone and reinstall the app but nothing c...

• Regular
  • Hey, i'm using spotofy for 2 monsth and yesterday it started to not play songs. The bar below that shows the rack name is empty and it doesn't play anything. My internet connection is OK. I tried to...
  • Flowerchild
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Making Collection available offline

I can't seem to figure out how to make the new Collection feature where you can just save music to one source all available offline like you can do with playlist

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to figure out how to make the new Collection feature where you can just save music to one source all available offline like you can do with playlist
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify an Siri doesnt work

Hi I have a big problem. When i use spotify and then press and hold home for siri, siri has problems some times. The voice recognition just stop 1 second after it started, i cant say anything. If i tap on the siri microphone, the same will happen. I ...

• Regular
  • Hi   I have a big problem. When i use spotify and then press and hold home for siri, siri has problems some times.   The voice recognition just stop 1 second after it started, i can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how do share music with a friend on a iphone or tablet

I tried sharing music with a friend and don't see her name under the sharing options .can someone please help.thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I tried sharing music with a friend and don't see her name under the sharing options .can someone please help.thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play Premium User Artists All Songs

On my iPad Air how do I Shuffle Play all of an artist's songs? (I only get the Shuffle Play button on my iPhone 5)

• On my iPad Air how do I Shuffle Play all of an artist's songs?  (I only get the Shuffle Play button on my iPhone 5)
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see our AV receiver with one of our account

We're playing music through spotify connect on our Yamaha RX-V675. If I'm the one connected, on the iPad app, I can see this receiver and it works perfectly fine. But if my wife is the one connected, even though we're both premium, the receiver doesn...

• Regular
  • We're playing music through spotify connect on our Yamaha RX-V675.   If I'm the one connected, on the iPad app, I can see this receiver and it works perfectly fine. But if my wife is the o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Nano 3G empty after successful synchronisation with spotify

Hi everybody,I have connected my iPod successful with spotify and the syncronisation was also successful . After disconnecting the iPod it. was empty. The transfered musik was not ob it. Please help me what the Problem Fouls be...

• Hi everybody, I have connected my iPod successful with spotify and the syncronisation was also successful . After disconnecting the iPod it. was empty. The transfered musik was not ob it. Please he...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist gone

I signed-up for premium but kept being interrupted by commercials. I was recommended to reinstall spotify on my iPad. I did so, and now my playlist are all gone! Can anybody help me on how to get them back? I tried going to the deleted playlist site ...

• I signed-up for premium but kept being interrupted by commercials. I was recommended to reinstall spotify on my iPad. I did so, and now my playlist are all gone! Can anybody help me on how to get t...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Albums on desktop, not in iOS

I have approximately 150 albums saved in the desktop version of Spotify. They WERE formerly available in the iOS app. I can still access them on the desktop (Windoze) but now they don't show up in the iOS app. WTF?

• Casual Listener
  • I have approximately 150 albums saved in the desktop version of Spotify. They WERE formerly available in the iOS app. I can still access them on the desktop (Windoze) but now they don't show up in th...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not available on Ipod

While I am still angry about the 10000 Songs my music limit and gave up on saving records whih does not work anymore anyways now I'd just like to listen to the new Arch Enemy record (Arch Enemy – War Eternal) . It is available on Android and Desktop....

• Regular
  • While I am still angry about the 10000 Songs my music limit  and gave up on saving records whih does not work anymore anyways now I'd just like to listen to the new Arch Enemy record (Arch Enemy...
  • sebbes
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes