Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

iPod Shuffle: Windows Client crashes

Hello, I am using the latest iPod Shuffle with Spotify Premium. The Windows client wants to sync all of my local files to the iPod but I don't want that. He already started syncing them and there's no possibility to stop the process. I only want to s...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am using the latest iPod Shuffle with Spotify Premium. The Windows client wants to sync all of my local files to the iPod but I don't want that. He already started syncing them an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album sort by Artist for iPhone App

Hi, Wondering why the sort by Artist filter in album section of the iphone app is not present as it is with the desktop version. If this was here I'd be delighted, last thing I need for this app to be perfect. See screenshot from desktop app below; T...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Wondering why the sort by Artist filter in album section of the iphone app is not present as it is with the desktop version. If this was here I'd be delighted, last thing I need for th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad and iphone 5

Can't download tracks anymore - the tracks look like they are syncing but necer finish the download - should I do something specific?

• Casual Listener
  • Can't download tracks anymore - the tracks look like they are syncing but necer finish the download - should I do something specific?
  • cunners
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pioneer SMA A1 Issue Spotify Connect

Hey, So i have this problem with my Pioneer Speaker, it has the New Firmware, Lastest version at my iPhone, iPad. So for a little time, shows the Spotify Connect Icon, I just tapped and it's gone, I tried everything, Hard Reboot, Powercycle, everythi...

• Regular
  • Hey, So i have this problem with my Pioneer Speaker, it has the New Firmware, Lastest version at my iPhone, iPad.    So for a little time, shows the Spotify Connect Icon, I just tapped ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Add to queue "could not load tracks"

It works fine on my Ipad and phone but when im offline on my ipod i can listen to all my music synced for offline but cant add any to my queue, so have to manually tap each song.

• It works fine on my Ipad and phone but when im offline on my ipod i can listen to all my music synced for offline but cant add any to my queue, so have to manually tap each song.
  • royco
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App won't sync

Hey guys,Since a few days my spotify app on the iPhone 5 won't sync anymore. There just stands: synchronizing: 1 of 158, and it doesn't do anything. It's there for a few days and I can't synchronize any song. What do I have to do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, Since a few days my spotify app on the iPhone 5 won't sync anymore. There just stands: synchronizing: 1 of 158, and it doesn't do anything. It's there for a few days and I can't synchroniz...
  • longpham91
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify iPhone 5 iOS app synchronize problem
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer for Spotify and multiple speaker output

For those looking for an equalizer now you can use Airfoil and play Spotify through this program. Another key benefit is that you can also play through multiple speakers in sync simultaneously for whole house music. For example I have an Airport conn...

• Regular
  • For those looking for an equalizer now you can use Airfoil and play Spotify through this program.   Another key benefit is that you can also play through multiple speakers in sync simultaneo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Airplay
    Equalizer
    multiple speakers
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make "available offline"

Hi you guys, I'm trying to make a playlist available offline on my iPhone, but can't seem to make it work. I can do it with all the other playlists, but not this one. It's a playlist that I follow, but even though I copy/paste the content to a new on...

• Regular
  • Hi you guys, I'm trying to make a playlist available offline on my iPhone, but can't seem to make it work. I can do it with all the other playlists, but not this one. It's a playlist that I follow,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My iPhone 5 app has started randomly skipping to the next track. Help!

After years of normal usage my iPhone 5 app has decided to randomly skip to the next track on every song!! Is there no answer to this problem?! I'm trawling the internet and the forums; there are loads of people with the issue and no-one, including S...

• Casual Listener
  • After years of normal usage my iPhone 5 app has decided to randomly skip to the next track on every song!! Is there no answer to this problem?! I'm trawling the internet and the forums; there are l...
  • JonHynes
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP: Posted before with no help - Offline Sync issues

Hi I have 3 devices that are set-up for offline playlists. I can see these 3 devices in the new device managment section of the website. These are one android and 2 iOS devices. When I put the iOS devices into online mode I get a message saying that ...

• Regular
  • Hi   I have 3 devices that are set-up for offline playlists. I can see these 3 devices in the new device managment section of the website. These are one android and 2 iOS devices. When I put...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't want to sync ipod

Hi, is there a way to turn of sync? When I plug in my ipod to charge it the sync dialogue pops up, but I don't want it. Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, I couldn't find it...

• Hi, is there a way to turn of sync?  When I plug in my ipod to charge it the sync dialogue pops up, but I don't want it.  Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, I couldn't fin...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist are gone!!

Was listening to my music and all my playlist have gone down to 0 but the tracks are still there I just can't play them. This is not the first time I have had issues with spotify. Finding it hard to understand why such a popular product is so glitchy...

• Regular
  • Was listening to my music and all my playlist have gone down to 0 but the tracks are still there I just can't play them. This is not the first time I have had issues with spotify. Finding it hard to ...
  • Moraybhoy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Collections tab disappeared

HI , My collections tab has disappered. This happenned a few months back also. Not sure what is going on. PLease help.....

• Casual Listener
  • HI ,   My collections tab has disappered. This happenned a few months back also. Not sure what is going on. PLease help..... 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't sync offline mode iphone 5 tried everything help!!!

My spotify playlists do not download to my iphone once I toggle to available offline. I have tried everything listed in the other forums. I am a premium user. I just bought more space on my phone but it didn't help. I tried restarting , deleting and ...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify playlists do not download to my iphone once I toggle to available offline. I have tried everything listed in the other forums. I am a premium user. I just bought more space on my phone but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad does not 'forget' corrupted local files

I had a Marilyn Manson album in my local files on my pc running Windows 7 which i had ripped from a cd. These songs were saved as a playlist and sync'd to my ipad. It turns out these songs were corrupted ( they got stuck and jumped around a bit) and ...

• Regular
  • I had a Marilyn Manson album in my local files on my pc running Windows 7 which i had ripped from a cd. These songs were saved as a playlist and sync'd to my ipad. It turns out these songs were cor...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pick songs on mobile app anymore

Until yesterday I was receiving Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile as well as my laptop. Apparently yesterday Spotify became free on some mobiles, but I am told, not mine. However I am paying £10 per month already and still receiving on my lapto...

• Regular
  • Until yesterday I was receiving Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile as well as my laptop.  Apparently yesterday Spotify became free on some mobiles, but I am told, not mine.  However I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone has stopped syncing with Mac

Hey everyone, hope someone can help. Since I got premium last year everything has always worked perfectly, and any changes I make on my Mac have been reflected in my iPhone when they've found internet, and vice versa. However last night I made a sign...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone, hope someone can help.   Since I got premium last year everything has always worked perfectly, and any changes I make on my Mac have been reflected in my iPhone when they've fo...
  • magicrevolver
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Doesn't sync all songs

Its starts syncing but it stops at some point ... At this point i've got 179 out of 220 songs synced ... It always stops . And some song dont have the arrow next to them

• Casual Listener
  • Its starts syncing but it stops at some point ... At this point i've got 179 out of 220 songs synced ... It always stops . And some song dont have the arrow next to them
  • YoloSwagster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes

When trying to synchronize music from Spotify to my ipad (new Ipod Shuffle), Spotify crashes. Have tried reinstalling, restarting etc. but the problem is still there. Anyone please advise.

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to synchronize music from Spotify to my ipad (new Ipod Shuffle), Spotify crashes. Have tried reinstalling, restarting etc. but the problem is still there. Anyone please advise.
  • ssalvatori
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes