Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All songs crashes after 10 seconds

All songs crashes after 10 seconds

Hello Community:

My iPad is not able to play any song for more than 10 seconds from any Spotify playlist. After this time the app stop and became in total silence, like a dead body.

However, using Deezer, for example it runs perfectly. 

I don't know what is going on with Sopotify, which used to be a very good app for streaming music with a wider stock than anybody else.

Plan

Family/Premium

Country Es

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hey @9851199.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this - let's see what we can do.

If you're experiencing this on the same account but on different devices, it's possible there's something up with your account. Could you try making a new account and seeing if the issue persists? 

If that solves things for you, you can transfer all you saved music, including playlists, to your new account by following these steps here.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need any further help with this.

Hi Peter:

I wish you a very pleasant Sunday evening.

I don’t have very good news for you, neither for me, since It hasn’t been possible to create a new account for Spotify, and see if it works that way. Any intent I made, the answer was the same: “an error has occurred, please try it again later".

The only way to startup Spotify is using the cell data of my iPhone in order to get Internet. It seems that Spotify requires a wider band and faster Internet for working right. At this point, the question is: why do I need a faster and powerful WiFi signal for Spotify? if, with the same if, with the same  environment, it is possible to perform Deezer for example.

I am sorry for establesing a comparison between you and somebody else. 

At this time, I don’t know what to do. I’ll continue making efforts so that I can create a new account for Spotify, to see what happen. Thanks for your interest in helping me.

Good night, Luis Indriago. 

Hi! You might consider having to delete and reinstall the app and then update it to the latest version.

Hey @9851199.

Just to confirm, are you only experiencing this issue when listening to Spotify on your iPad, or is it happening across all devices?

If it's happening only on your iPad, then try a quick reinstall following these steps and see if that helps. If it's happening on all devices, then creating a new account is the way to go. If you can't seem to do that on your home network, do you mind trying to create one using your mobile network? 

Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts