Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All songs stop playing after :10

All songs stop playing after :10

• I’m trying to teach a 7 AM yoga class with my Spotify playlist but none of the songs on ANY of my playlists will play passed 10 seconds so I have to teach class this without any music and that is extremely frustrating.  Is happening with everyone or is there a different setting launched or a bug fixed going around that you can share please? 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 😎

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

I'm having the same issue and can't seem to find any answers online.

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hey Loxer,

Thanks for taking the time to repy. I forgot to mention i'm using the free version.

Been doing some more research and if i'm correct you cannot select a song but only shuffle with the free version.

Spotify Version: 8.4.79.933

IOS Version: 12.1

Hey @McFicky,

Sorry for the delay 🙂

Yes that's true, you get to hear only a preview of a song when trying to play on demand. You can learn more about Spotify free on mobile here.

Here's a support article to learn more about the Premium features of Spotify and maybe if you want you can start a subscription right here.

Thanks!

Suggested posts