Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Almost all songs deleted from library

Almost all songs deleted from library

Almost all my songs were randomly deleted from my library and undownloaded from offline play
2 Replies

Hey @Kierameechn

Are you sure you logged into the correct account? Double check that you didn't accidentally create a new account (if you logged in with Facebook)

If you are sure you logged into the correct account,

I suggest you contact support so they can help you recover your music.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This happens when spotify decides a song is no longer availible in certain locations.

They're a lot of songs that are only availible in UK and NOT US & viceversa.  

I have my main playlist with about 400 songs and about 10+ of them disabled because they are no longer suported.  and your settings by default will "Hide Unplayable Songs/Show unavailible songs in playlists."  make sure they are uncheck/checked (respectively) . Go back to your playlists and you should find the missing songs, but will not obviously be able to play them.

The default message is "This song is not availible. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."  which is aggravating when you were listening to is for months and then something changed....

Also be aware that if an "Artist" doesn't "Re-Sign" with Spotify, there songs/albums and existance is wiped off of "Spotify" this happened to a friend of mine and all of the bands songs were removed from the entire application.

Hope that helps.

Suggested posts