Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Always the same stuff on my Spotify Home

Always the same stuff on my Spotify Home

I listened to The Now Now by The Gorillaz one time six months ago and since then "More like The Now Now" has appeared at or near the top of my Spotify Home. It won't go away. Really irritating. Is there anyway to remove it or force Spotify to refresh this page?

- iPhone X (happens on Desktop too)

- Spotify Premium account 

E7ADA887-9A8D-4C57-B44B-D13130735B5C.png
3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Could you also try using the Remove Offline Devices and Sign Out Everywhere from your Spotify account page to see if that helps?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Yes, I've tried restarting and reinstalling. It's been 6 months so I doubt a particular version is the issue, but I am running 8.4.94.812.

Also, as I mentioned, I see this on Desktop as well.

Hey there @hitherescotty,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

As we've mentioned in this Ongoing Issue, our tech teams are aware and looking into this. While we don't have a more exact timeline for a fix, we'd recommend keeping an eye out for updates to the app. We'd also suggest adding your +VOTE in the Ongoing Issue so you can stay updated with any news we have.

Hope this helps clarify things! Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts