Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Amount of offline songs on device

Amount of offline songs on device

Is there anyway to tell how much offline content you currently have? I'm pretty sure I am way below the limit but my tracks are not dos,odating for offline use. They just say "Waiting to Download".

is there any way to get any help? Does spotify have to make getting help so difficult? How long has this service been operational? Really they can't figure this stuff out?

all my know is songs should be downloading for offline use and it's not. If spotify gave some kind of indication of how much offline content I have I wouldn't have to waste time trying to find out why my tracks wont go offline.

any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply

Hello @idontwanttonope

There is currently no way to see how many songs you have downloaded for offline use.

I suggest you add a kudo to this idea to show your support:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Display-number-of-offline-songs-left/idi-p/112886...

Make sure you have enough storage space on your device and that the internet connection is good. Sometimes the download will stall if there is not enough space or the connection is bad.

Sometimes a reinstall of the app helps to clear the cache files if something gets stuck, so that might be worth a try if you are sure you have enough space.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts