Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App interface

App interface

Hi! Yesterday my spotify app startes to look like shown in the picture. I tries update the app, reinstall the app and even update my iphone.

any suggestion on how i can get to the normal app interface again?

thanks! 

B03996A1-6A95-4878-8F1C-798CC606D250.png
4 Replies

Hey, thanks for letting me know!

Spotify is testing new features now. Here's some more information about why you might be seeing different features.

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/system_settings/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my...

To clearify that, a/b testing and install a Spotify beta app are not the same thing.

There is only limited percentage of users who have A/B tests on their accounts. Nevertheless, in this case, I will pass your feedback to the Spotify team.

And you may make a new account to see whether it has the A/B test or not. Then, if you want transfer all the music to new account, you can contact our support team for that.

Hope that helps 🙂

Music for you:
Check out "Intro: Grand Opening" on Spotify now!
spotify:track:1ZUhcJ9EXoyE27Y62TvLWE

Hey, I also get the new Interface, and I can't even see my saved songs, how can I go back ? Wanted to subscribe but if I can't even see my music on mobile there's no way i'm gonna subscribe.

Thanks.

Hey! Thanks for your reply!

I am missing most of the feature that i use daily such as the browser button. I dont remember agreeing to be a feature tester. I would very much like the old layout back. 

Thank you

Unfortunately nothing has changed. Still I would like the old appearance back.

Thanks

Suggested posts