Premium Family

Country

USA

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 12.4.1

My Question or Issue

I am not able to see/read Artist Bios on mobile. They show a preview (so the Artist has a Bio), but when I click on it there's nothing. I used to be able to see bios on mobile, but haven't been able to for a few weeks now.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps

Try updating to iOS 13.2.3 as well 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps

Try updating to iOS 13.2.3 as well 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi there! I tried to apply all the following solutions that you have mentioned, but still with no luck.

Is there another way to fix it?

Hey @Tomer28,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

Could you send us the make/model, OS version and Spotify version installed on your device? 

Also, let us know if you can see the Bio when logging in with another account and when checking the profile of multiple artists (if possible). You should be able to see the Bio when scrolling all the way down (artist profile)

Lastly, make sure that your phone's software is up to date. 

We'll be here standing by. 

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts