Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 17.2

My Question or Issue 

I recently created a new account and noticed that my profile only shows other user profiles that I’m following, not artists. I saw someone had a similar issue here but their post was from roughly 5 months ago and there was no answer, so hopefully it’s alright to create a new post. 

I was just wondering why this issue is occurring and if there’s a way to fix it. 

3 Replies

Hi @knightstar!

Could you try following a few other artists to see if they would show up on your profile? If you haven't already, it's also worth logging out and signing back in to your account - this will trigger an internal refresh of the app that may help here.

Something else you can check is if your followed artists show up on your profile using another device or on the Web Player.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

im having the same problem. ive logged out and back in, cleared cache, did a clean reinstall, etc and nothing has worked

Hey @zacharydaveed,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just to check, did you follow the steps mentioned by @Yordan earlier in the thread?

Also, does it appear in the same way on all devices that you use Spotify on, or only with a specific one? 

Keep us in the loop!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts