Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artwork for local files show up on ipad not iphone

Solved!

Artwork for local files show up on ipad not iphone

I can't understand why my album artwork for uploaded tracks appear just fine on my iPad in Spotify, but not my iPhone. It is driving me crazy!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yep, it's a bug in the new version. It should be fixed later on. There is no ETA for the fix at this time.

I have already reported this bug to the iOS developers.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello everyone.  Spotify 2.1.0 has been released to the App Store as of this morning. We believe this issue to be fixed in this latest version. Please post here to let us know if the problem persists.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

This has been reported as a bug with the lastest iPhone application.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you. Feeling a little bit better knowing Spotify is aware of it.
Marked as solution

Yep, it's a bug in the new version. It should be fixed later on. There is no ETA for the fix at this time.

I have already reported this bug to the iOS developers.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Has this been fixed yet?  I'm still having the same problem with my local files.  Artwork not showing on my iPhone 4S, but my iPad.

Not yet 😞

hope this is fixed soon......

Artwork for local files in Version 1.5 is working intermittently, can you guys try it out?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

@jeremygoh wrote:
Artwork for local files in Version 1.5 is working intermittently, can you guys try it out?

Artwork for local files is still not working. I hear they are still working on a fix. So hopefully in an update soon!

MattSudaSpotify Star

nope, not working for me. Maybe by the next update 😞

Still not working in the latest version. Ironically, it works fine on my old iPod Touch with iOS 5 (and some old Spotify app).

Marked as solution

Hello everyone.  Spotify 2.1.0 has been released to the App Store as of this morning. We believe this issue to be fixed in this latest version. Please post here to let us know if the problem persists.

I have version 2.2.0.2462 on my iphone4 and I'm able to get album artwork for local files on my pc but not my iphone.  Can you help?

Suggested posts