Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring back auto play on the same playlist

Bring back auto play on the same playlist

I want to listen to the music on my playlist over and over again without having to hit play every-time it ends. It used to do this but they got rid of it in the new update. I don’t want to hear similar music once the playlist comes to a close!

3 Replies

Hey there @Jillygabrielle

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

You should still be able to listen to your playlist on repeat. You just need to tap on this icon until it's green in Now playing view: 

Captura 2.PNG

Additionally, if you don't want to listen to recommended songs when your playlists finish, we suggest that you turn the Autoplay feature off in the app settings. 

If the you're experiencing a different behavior with the app, could you give as much info as you can so we can take a closer look? Also, sending us a short screen recording would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

IMG_7276.png

 what am I supposed to do if my app looks like this

Hey @lunasdragon,

Thanks for reaching out.

You should still be able to access the other playback options from the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts