Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t find release radar / log into Facebook

Can’t find release radar / log into Facebook

My Spotify account was back to free after i had to re subscribe to Spotify. After i am able to listen to premium I’m not able to log into Facebook like i was before or find the release radar playlist. 

I’ve logged out of Facebook and Spotify and signed back in. I tried being on Facebook and logging in while i was on my Spotify account and it didn’t let me so it redirected me to the main screen without Facebook. Logged out of Spotify, and now i don’t know what to do is there anyone who can help?? 

Plus I’m on my regular account not connected to Facebook and had to restart finding all my music and the artists that i followed. 

3 Replies

Hey! Have you tried to unlink facebook from spotify? You can easily do it on your Facebook settings. Also, try reinstalling both apps and restarting your device. That should solve it. Bye :).

Hello! Thanks for the advice.  I have tried what you suggested and I'm still having the same issue.  Have any other ideas?  

Hmm. Maybe you could try talking to spotify official support. They really can do more than us on your case. Try going to twitter and give @SpotifyCares a shout so they can find a definitive solution. Bye :). 

Suggested posts