Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get online

Can't get online

I have a spotify premium account, I have had this for around 6 months and all of a sudden it has stopped working on my iPhone, it works perfectly fine on my iPad but on my iPhone it says It is offline and I need to upgrade to premium. I have deleted the app and redownloaded it many times, signed in and out, Tried to go offline then back online but says the same message you need to connect online or you need to upgrade to premium. My phone works fine with everything else such as twitter and facebook. Can someone please help
3 Replies

Hello!

This sounds like a little glitch in the system, it sometimes happens to me. I would suggest that you, log onto Spotify, click on Account overview and then click "Sign me out of everywhere". Then delete the app again from your iphone, reboot it, reinstall the app and see if that corrects the fault. 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Also worth checking, is your account still showing as Premium on this page?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello!

As Peter said, it's probably also wise to check to see if you are still a premium users 😛

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Suggested posts