NEXT STEP

Can’t play a full track on my devices

Can’t play a full track on my devices

Plan

Premium

Country

Copenhagen, Denmark

Device

(iPhone 11Pro, IPad Pro, Macbook Pro late 2016)

My Question or Issue

when I want to play a song I press play. The song suddenly stops playing and there is no time pattern. It can be after 8 seconds or after 1 minute. this is happening on all of my devices. I have logged out, removed and downloaded it again and it is still happening. The songs play but then stops. I don’t share my Spotify with other users and it is not connected to a speaker. I have tried with Bluetooth speakers and sonos and it is also happening there. I have tried podcast and that is also an issue. I have turned off all of the devices, removed the app, turned on the devices, downloaded the app again and it still won’t let me hear a song, only seconds

1 Reply

Hi @Magnusmadsen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Could you confirm if the same happens when you toggle on the Offline Mode and play your music directly from your downloaded songs? 

If the issue persists, can you log in with another account, such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persists? Alternatively, you can create a free account here, just make sure you're logged out of your own account before creating a new one.  

Let us know how this goes!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts