Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't play the syncronized local files anymore!

Solved!

Can't play the syncronized local files anymore!

Since this week I cant play the numbers anymore of the syncronized local files of my laptop.

I have no problems with syncronize those numbers to spotify (premium), and no problems to listen to those songs on my laptop.

My laptop shows that my playlist is syncronized with all numbers. Like always my playlist is available for offline-use.

I can see the local files on my Iphone. I see the green sign that they are syncronized, but when I try to play those songs I get the message that those songs aren't syncronized.

What can be the problem here? Can somebody help me out? Thanks:)

Oh and I know it isn't a problem with my phone, because I tried the same with some local files of my sisters computer and her own spotify, and her phone...and she has the same problems as me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is currently a bug inside of the iOS app that causes the local files to sometimes unsync.

It is likely this bug that is causing you to have problems.

The developers are currently investigating this and hopefully it will be fixed in a future update.

To temporarily solve this problem, you can reinstall the app and resync the local files. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

There is currently a bug inside of the iOS app that causes the local files to sometimes unsync.

It is likely this bug that is causing you to have problems.

The developers are currently investigating this and hopefully it will be fixed in a future update.

To temporarily solve this problem, you can reinstall the app and resync the local files. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks for your message!

I hope it will help to reinstall my app, and otherwise I will wait for the next update;)

It looks like you are better up to date than the spotify costumers service. They didn't mentioned this in the reply of my message.

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts