Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can‘t see next songs

Solved!

Can‘t see next songs

Hi, me Problem is that i can‘t see the list of songs that should play next on my iPhone XS (a friend with a iPhone X got the same problem), i will upload a picture of what i mean and how it looks on my iPad, the list is still on it.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Iphone XS

Operating System

iOS 12.1.2

38CB5761-0F47-456C-A1C2-B12040CBAEAA.png
67487A82-5871-46E0-8B00-B960BDA24458.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @BrokenSkill, welcome to the Community.
Hope you’re doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

Currently to go to the queue or use repeat/shuffle buttons you need to tap the … top right corner.

I’d recommend supporting this idea if you don’t like this change to Spotify.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @BrokenSkill, welcome to the Community.
Hope you’re doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

Currently to go to the queue or use repeat/shuffle buttons you need to tap the … top right corner.

I’d recommend supporting this idea if you don’t like this change to Spotify.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts