Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sync music for offline playlist on iphone

Can't sync music for offline playlist on iphone

Hi everyone,

I just started my Spotify premium account. I uploaded around 40 songs to my offline playlist on my iphone last week, but since then i have problems to sync new playlists. I can see that it tries to sync but it is always saying "1 of 32 songs" and doesn't go further.

I hope someone can help me!

14 Replies

I'm having the same issue. Have been for the last couple days. It's getting really frusterating.

I'm having the same issue. I'm traveling and don't have a computer to work from, just my iphone. I downloaded Premium as a birthday gift and I can't get anything to sync or happen offline.

This is day 3 of not being able to Sync. Spotify what's going on!? Thinking about cancelling premium.

Are you guys all on vacation? I'm in china right now but i also doesn't work when i have the VPN on

I'm in the same boat, have had Spotify Premium for a few months now and over the last few weeks, it has pretty much stopped sync'ing.

Any advice?  I saw an old thread from 2012 that said it was "resolved" but clearly that's not the case.

I'm having the same issue... Spotify, please help! Getting pretty tired of this important function not working. 

Same issue. I playlists won't download for off line use. Always states 0 out of X track synced. I need help. Spotify site help has been no use.

what iPhone generation are you having the issue on? the iPhone 5?

it's a known bug that iOS tracks sync very slowly as in this thread explained        [iOS] Tracks sync very slowly             

Is this going to be sorted out? 

HI!

I can't sync my playlist since I upgraded my iphone app to 0.7.1.23!! Is there any fixes for this?!!

Having the same problem!!!

Jennifer, a solved it in a temporary way. Went to itunes store and downloaded another app : Spotify for ios 4. You need to use this outdated one while the new app is fixed. Is an old app but works flawlesly.

This is my advice! At least i have all my music/ playlist availble offline and syncing!

Great thanks so much mirlenia sounds like a plan 🙂

You're welcome! If you need help just write! 🙂

Suggested posts