Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log in with facebook account

Cannot log in with facebook account

Hoping someone can help; I haven't seen a recent post on this so I don't know if it's a new issue or what.

I have been a previous premium user, deactivated my account and have come back. The app on my iPod wasn't syncing offline content so I logged off (was logged in with FB) and attempted to log back on. 

When I click the "Log on with Facebook" button I get just a spinner and no prompt for credentials.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Same deal. If I can't get it working I will delete the app, cancel my account and request a refund. 

Any ideas?

2 Replies

Hey there, your account should be working fine. Make sure the Facebook app on your iPhone is updated (if you have it). If that doesn't work, it's worth reinstalling the Spotify app.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I've updated both Facebook and Spotify App on my iPad mini but when I try to log in via Facebook there is no response with the "3 spots" to indicate that it's logging in and it just stalls. I've already reinstalled Spotify app as well but still no luck. Please help!

Suggested posts