Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot unsynch/remove tracks from device

Solved!

Cannot unsynch/remove tracks from device

I'm running out of disk space on my iPhone and, of course, Spotify is the main culprit. So I opened it to remove some albuns but I can't free any space. I go into each album and uncheck "Available Offline". Nothing happens with the tracks, they're still there, still offline, still occupying space on my iPhone.

I don't want to remove the album, I want it in my library, but I need to free up space and it's not working. See image below. The green arrow indicates that the file is "available offline" (stored in my phone's memory) even though the offline toggle is off.

Any help?

IMG_2660.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi cdechery,

I hope I can help. I had the same problem a while ago. My solution was to just remove the complete app en reinstall thereafter. Then make the really really important playlists available offline again.

What's a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi cdechery,

I hope I can help. I had the same problem a while ago. My solution was to just remove the complete app en reinstall thereafter. Then make the really really important playlists available offline again.

What's a Spotify Rock Star?

Thanks for the reply. I was counting on a solution less drastic than that, as I will have to synch everything again.

But tanks for the heads up anyway, at least I know it works. 🙂

Suggested posts