Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant Find Daily Mix Playlist

Solved!

Cant Find Daily Mix Playlist

I'm trying to find the new Daily Mix Playlist that was announced today.  I am in Canada.  I have updated my Spotify App through the app store, but still nothing.  I have tried going to 'Library', and there is no daily mix there.  I have also tried going to 'Browse->Discover' and there is nother there.  Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Run it from Android or iOS and listen on desktop (phone as a remote).

Works for me for now.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Still nothing 21/12/2016. I seen it once on PC but I can't see it now.

View solution in original post

20 Replies

Hey @jimmyrp,

The feature is still rolling out so hopefully you'll see it in your app very soon 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I cant waitttttttttttttt

Ugh me too. Im sitting at work closing and opening my desktop app. I cant get anything done until i see it.

Spotify User: Cody Alexander

@Cody_Alexander

Daily Mix is currently only available in the latest version of Spotify on Android and iOS 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Run it from Android or iOS and listen on desktop (phone as a remote).

Works for me for now.

Great! Thanks! 

Is Spotify still rolling out Daily Mix? I still haven't seen it in my app and have deleted the app and redownloaded. Must...get...it...soon.

I have te update form yesterday 

I have te android 6.0.1 update yesterday to so I think only android device's whit android 6.0.1 have te update already 

Late Thursday eastern time. Still can't find my daily mix. Updated and long time premium member. Getting frustrated

Here's one easy solution. I save the Daily Mix playlists that I like on a give day to another Playlist Folder that I've named Daily PLaylist 2016. Yeah ... it takes a little time .. like one minute. Then all the songs in that playlist folder are accessible from your desktop version of Spotify also.

and how does that help us that can't even find it to begin with?

I've re-installed Spotify at work and at home, and on my andorid. To no avail. There is not "daily mix" anywhere........I've searched as **bleep**. Raido (nope, actually empty on my PC, since i seldom use it there). Discover. Nope Nada. My music/Libray...Nada, nothing i can see. There is nothng there....Sweden here, Windows 10 (2 machines) + android. about 2hours+/day listening.

Only thing (still) is discover weekly and Release radar. Been vaccuming every darn list there is. There is no daily mix that i can find.

I'm in Australia, and I STILL haven't got it, despite my two housemates having it.

Hey @JakeRoberts,

The feature is still rolling out so hopefully you will see your Daily Mix(es) soon.

MaximSpotify Star

Quick question since you are an employee.

Was sharing an account with my partner which Daily mix was showing up on Android but also showing up on the web player.  He also has the radio button on his web player.

Since moving to family plan ( CANADA )  My account doenst show the radio button but his does on the web player ? what is the reason for this ?

and also since switching to Family plan, his Daily Mixes are now gone on both Android and Web Player but were there before.

ANY HELP WOULD bE APPRECIATED

Why was the Daily Mixes working on web player before but not now ? Did the family plan screw things up ?  I have surly used my new account for 2 weeks now and i still get sweet F.A

2016-10-26 21_29_49-I Am Somebody (feat. Nas) - Bliss n Eso - Spotify.png

What you can do is... on your phone, add the mix to youre playlists and it Will show on you computer. Thats the closest ive come. Hope it helped you

I have the current Spotify version 6.8.0.3786 on my iPhone and am still unable to find my daily mix. I can see it on friends phones using the same version of Spotify without issue. 

Same here...still nothing

@jmatcuhi same here. I neither have daily mix nor release radar.

It's a bit annoying how long this takes to roll out.

Hey there. I'm just a normal signature. 🙂

@stefaneckstein Don't lose hope, it just popped up for me yesterday afternoon.

Spotify could definitely do a better job communicating the (apparent) incremental rollout of these sort of features.

Suggested posts