Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! I cancelled Spotify Premium and You Should Too

Currently, my post about Your Music not being available on the Ipad (which I created in April after feature first came out) is the top kudoed post in this board. I am also the most kudoed author here because of this complaint. In all the months since...

• Roadie
  • Currently, my post about Your Music not being available on the Ipad (which I created in April after feature first came out) is the top kudoed post in this board. I am also the most kudoed a...
  • mhags67
  • 33 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 11 likes

Browse menu not showing up iPhone 7

We have Spotify premium family memberships.. all other accounts are fine but this one does not have a browse menu, how do I change that? Screenshot below, it only has home, search, and my profile! This is for iPhone 7

• We have Spotify premium family memberships.. all other accounts are fine but this one does not have a browse menu, how do I change that? Screenshot below, it only has home, search, and my profile! Th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth not recognized since 11/2/16 update

Since the recent update, my bluetooth will not connect to my car (Ford Sync). Prior to update, there was no issue. Everything workd seemlessly. Now, the ONLY way to play Spotify in my car is to plug it in using a USB connection. **bleep**, Spotify......

• Since the recent update, my bluetooth will not connect to my car (Ford Sync).  Prior to update, there was no issue.  Everything workd seemlessly.  Now, the ONLY way to play Spotify in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone won't sync local files on Spotify - solution

I have experienced this problem a few times with my parent's iPhone. It is frustrating when you don't know the answer, and even when I've searched and tried the community answers. It may help to put local files in their own play list for ease of orga...

• Regular
  • I have experienced this problem a few times with my parent's iPhone.  It is frustrating when you don't know the answer, and even when I've searched and tried the community answers.   It...
  • milanbeau
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! playlist on iphone won't change the order that was set on laptop

hello my name is rebecca and i have a problem concerning my playlist on my iphone 5s: I changed the order of a playlist on my laptop (since this isnt possible on the iphone) and updated spotify on the iphone but nothing happened.I tried again, then d...

• Casual Listener
  • hello my name is rebecca and i have a problem concerning my playlist on my iphone 5s: I changed the order of a playlist on my laptop (since this isnt possible on the iphone) and updated spotify on th...
  • Aldri
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

SPOTIFY CONNECT DEVICE REMOVE

Hello, i have a huge problem.I am a professional hifi dealer, and on my spotify app is EVERY receiver & every spotify connect enabled speaker i have have sold in my shop, now when i go to my car it sometimes starts to play on one of the speakers from...

• Hello, i have a huge problem. I am a professional hifi dealer, and on my spotify app is EVERY receiver & every spotify connect enabled speaker i have have sold in my shop, now when i go to my ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant open link on this device

Using my iphone7, app is up to date and everything. Everytime i go to choose a song through an album or artist it says that it "Can't open link on this device." I don't have the problem when i go through songs or playlists

• Using my iphone7, app is up to date and everything. Everytime i go to choose a song through an album or artist it says that it "Can't open link on this device." I don't have the problem when i go thr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying but not getting

I'm paying for premium but it's all of a sudden not working. No manches!

• I'm paying for premium but it's all of a sudden not working.   No manches!
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Up next button gone?!

lol i just want to rearrange the order of the songs i queued as "up next" but the button doesnt show up anymore. this started happening to me on and off after one of the most recent updates, and someone told me it might be because i added songs from ...

• Casual Listener
  • lol i just want to rearrange the order of the songs i queued as "up next" but the button doesnt show up anymore. this started happening to me on and off after one of the most recent updates, and some...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • queue
    queue list
    Up next
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Old Job still using my Spotify Premium account

My boss is a chauvinistic **bleep**, and fired me October 7th 2016 becuase I complained to HR that he was peeing with the bathroom door wide open right next to my office and... Needless to say, the guy is a complete **bleep**, but he and his staff ar...

• My boss is a chauvinistic **bleep**, and fired me October 7th 2016 becuase I complained to HR that he was peeing with the bathroom door wide open right next to my office and... Needless to say, the g...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesnt have

There is a closer remix by jauz but unfortunately i cant find it and if you dont have it, is there any way it can be added?

• There is a closer remix by jauz but unfortunately i cant find it and if you dont have it, is there any way it can be added?
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Your Music] Downloaded Songs still Streaming

All the songs I've downloaded are still streaming. This has made me go over on my data plan. Please fix!

• All the songs I've downloaded are still streaming. This has made me go over on my data plan. Please fix!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An advertisment will not play

I keep getting the same exact ad in the spotify app, but the ad will not play. I don't think I have a **bleep**ty connection.I have tried uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, logging out of spotify, all in that particular order and sometimes no...

• I keep getting the same exact ad in the spotify app, but the ad will not play. I don't think I have a **bleep**ty connection. I have tried uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, logging out of...
  • lostravens
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot search on iphone ios10

Hello. I have been paying for my premium since I was in college. I now pay full price for it because I love the app. For some reason, whenever I click on search, browse, home, or Radio from my iphone it simply says "an error occured, try again." Work...

• Hello.  I have been paying for my premium since I was in college. I now pay full price for it because I love the app. For some reason, whenever I click on search, browse, home, or Radio from my...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect to spotify while connected to wifi.

Have been trying to connect to spotify and listen to music. I'm connected to my wifi at home and I'm unable to connect to spotify. My internet works fine and I'm able to surf the web, watch youtube videos, etc. I'm also having issues trying to load s...

• Have been trying to connect to spotify and listen to music. I'm connected to my wifi at home and I'm unable to connect to spotify. My internet works fine and I'm able to surf the web, watch youtube v...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Only 3 buttons instead of 5

After changing account instead of (Home Browse Search Radio Library) I have now only (Home Search Account) buttons.

• Visitor
  • After changing account instead of (Home Browse Search Radio Library) I have now only (Home Search Account) buttons.  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the app on my phone force closing?

As of today (November 3, 2016) the Spotify app on my IPhone 6 keeps force closing and won't let me play music. I have tried just about everything but nothing seems to be working. Do I need to update my phone to IOS 10.11 or is there something else I ...

• Casual Listener
  •      As of today (November 3, 2016) the Spotify app on my IPhone 6 keeps force closing and won't let me play music. I have tried just about everything but nothing seems to be working. ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes