Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Local Files

My laptop has said that my local files (playlist) downloaded. When I try to download the playlist onto my phone, it isn't downloading. It usually says 'waiting to download' or simply doesn't change. I left it to download and came back 3 hours later a...

• My laptop has said that my local files (playlist) downloaded. When I try to download the playlist onto my phone, it isn't downloading. It usually says 'waiting to download' or simply doesn't cha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offert 0.99 for three month

Since three days I try to paid this offert but it doesn't work and it wasn't charged anything on my credit card. Why the offert doesn't work? Help me please

• Casual Listener
  •  Since three days I try to paid this offert but it doesn't work and it wasn't charged anything on my credit card. Why the offert doesn't work? Help me please 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist cover customisation

So, I've been wanting to change my playlist cover for a while, and I have been hunting around on the forum and apparently people can do this- except I can't. I've tried on my iphone (5S, but still in good condition and on the latest iOS) my desktop (...

• So, I've been wanting to change my playlist cover for a while, and I have been hunting around on the forum and apparently people can do this- except I can't. I've tried on my iphone (5S, but still in...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cracking bas noices

I use Spotify together with a pair of wireless Bose OE. In some songs the bass sounds like the headphones would be broken (cracking noice), example songs: Tom Misch - Follow. When I listen to the same track on youtube it sounds is clean.Does anyone k...

• I use Spotify together with a pair of wireless Bose OE. In some songs the bass sounds like the headphones would be broken (cracking noice), example songs: Tom Misch - Follow. When I listen to the sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Choosing Songs, Works on Android but not on iOS

I own an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I installed the Spotify app and am using the same account on both gadgets, but have not upgraded to Premium. How come I can choose the songs I can play using my tablet but I can't do the same thing with my...

• Casual Listener
  • I own an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I installed the Spotify app and am using the same account on both gadgets, but have not upgraded to Premium. How come I can choose the songs I can play us...
  • Davidfights
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify jumps to next song

On the IPad Spotify interrupts a song (sometimes after 15s sometimes after 2min) and jumps to the next song. It does so in shuffle-modus and without shuffle-modus in the free-version. Connection is fine, app newly installed, iPad restartet. Is this p...

• On the IPad Spotify interrupts a song (sometimes after 15s sometimes after 2min) and jumps to the next song. It does so in shuffle-modus and without shuffle-modus in the free-version. Connection is f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Latest client only shows subscribed artists in CarPlay UI, but shows all artists in device UI

I just upgraded to the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 today, and when I plugged my phone into my car stereo (a Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX) for CarPlay, I discovered that not all the artists whose music I have in my Library now appear when I selec...

• Gig Goer
  • I just upgraded to the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 today, and when I plugged my phone into my car stereo (a Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX) for CarPlay, I discovered that not all the artists whose...
  • demonfoo
  • Gig Goer
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification

Bonjour, Voila je me suis abonner à Spotify familiale et j'ai activé les notifications sur adresse mail ainsi que sur mon iPad et mon iPhone sauf que je ne reçoit absolument aucune notification sur mon compte depuis que je me suis abonné à Spotify.Je...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   Voila je me suis abonner à Spotify familiale et j'ai activé les notifications sur adresse mail ainsi que sur mon iPad et mon iPhone  sauf que je ne reçoit absolument aucune not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad

I've tried to contact anyone about this but no one wants to help! It says i cant use my spotify abroad for 14 days. I've never been out of the country (US) and it says i have, i've tried to switch my country on my profile and it says im in the US! So...

• I've tried to contact anyone about this but no one wants to help! It says i cant use my spotify abroad for 14 days. I've never been out of the country (US) and it says i have, i've tried to switch my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change language

How do I change from french to english language on my Spotify. I dont understand french. Can someone help please?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change from french to english language on my Spotify. I dont understand french. Can someone help please? 🙂
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayudaaa

Hola , quisiera saber si se puede escuchar música en dos dispositivos móvil pero con la misma cuenta !! Ayuda

• Hola , quisiera saber si se puede escuchar música en dos dispositivos móvil pero con la misma cuenta !! Ayuda
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Premium Account - How to access downloads

Hi, I have an new premium account. Since I downloaded music with my old premium account there are downloads on my iPhone. Both accounts are activated. But when I login with my new account I cant see or access these downloads. In the phone settings I ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have an new premium account. Since I downloaded music with my old premium account there are downloads on my iPhone. Both accounts are activated. But when I login with my new account I ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sometimes stops (iphone)

Spotify sometimes stops while playing a downloaded Song from my Playlist. Its only on new Songs. The older Songs work perfectly. Even if i press Play the song doesnt continue. I have to close the App but it Can Happen that the Same Songs stops at the...

• Spotify sometimes stops while playing a downloaded Song from my Playlist. Its only on new Songs. The older Songs work perfectly. Even if i press Play the song doesnt continue. I have to close the App...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't search on Data connection

Hi,Spotify will not let me search on a data connection using the iphone app on ios 10. I can log in and out of spotify, but when I search for a song it says "No offline results for "..." Go online to search millions of songs." When I switch from wifi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotify will not let me search on a data connection using the iphone app on ios 10. I can log in and out of spotify, but when I search for a song it says "No offline results for "..." Go online ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Am I able to get premium through my apple account

Earlier this year when I paid for a week subscription I was able to do it by paying using my apple account. Is this still possible, and if so how do I do it?

• Earlier this year when I paid for a week subscription I was able to do it by paying using my apple account. Is this still possible, and if so how do I do it?
  • wardahkk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix stopped working

It says " someting went wrong, try with a New station" everytime i try to listen to any of my daily mixes!Please help!!!

• It says " someting went wrong, try with a New station" everytime i try to listen to any of my daily mixes! Please help!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some local files will not play through Spotify Connect (iPhone to Amazon Tap)

(Cross post in "Other" forum) I am trying to play a Spotify playlist through Amazon Tap (Alexa) using the iPhone app. If I connect directly to the Tap through "Spotify Connect", many of my local files will not play through the Tap. If I try to pick a...

unnamed.png
  • Regular
  • (Cross post in "Other" forum)   I am trying to play a Spotify playlist through Amazon Tap (Alexa) using the iPhone app.  If I connect directly to the Tap through "Spotify Connect", many o...
  • thaqza
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble playing music

Yesterday my spotify suddenly stopped playing. All my musiclist that were downloaded on my IPhone 6splus aren't annymore and i can't play any music. Not in WiFi, 4G or laptop modus. Who knows what is wrong? I already checked my payments. Nothing is w...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday my spotify suddenly stopped playing. All my musiclist that were downloaded on my IPhone 6splus aren't annymore and i can't play any music. Not in WiFi, 4G or laptop modus. Who knows what is...
  • DerekDerek
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy settings

Hi, is there a way to hide the music you hear (without always activating the private session) and clear the published playlists/artists which you have heard?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there a way to hide the music you hear (without always activating the private session) and clear the published playlists/artists which you have heard?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't search for friends

Hello,Just wondering why I am not able to see any friends who have Facebook when I try to "find friends"? I used to be able to but for some reason it's blank now. This is both on my iPhone app and on desktop. I'll attach a screen shot to demonstrate....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Just wondering why I am not able to see any friends who have Facebook when I try to "find friends"? I used to be able to but for some reason it's blank now. This is both on my iPhone app an...
  • thepokey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes