Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connectivity issue with I phone app

Connectivity issue with I phone app

Hi, this week I started having a problem with my spotify streaming. I will be listening for a half hour and all is fine and then it starts getting choppy and then just quits playing all together. My service is good. Full bars 4g ... I've contact AT&T and they had me reset my internet connection. I've swit SIM cards to see if it has something to do with my data. Nothing helps! I'm at my wits end here. I pay $10 a month for something that doesn't work. Any help???? Ideas on things to try? Please.
3 Replies

Hello and welcome 🙂

if i was you i would first disable high quality streaming, if it's enabled. you can find that in your settings on your phone :). Afterwards i would test if this problem happens also when you make all this songs avaiable offline. If not, it has somethiing to do with your internet connection 🙂

If this doesn't help, please answer so i will continue my research. 🙂

good luck

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Hi, since one week, i have problem too with spotify for iphone. When streaming from 3G or LTE, songs start playing then stop without any reason than every song grayed out and the only solution is to kill the app and start it again. It happened very often.
Any one else experiencing that ?

I'm from canada with Rogers.

Hello and welcome @Mix_96 🙂

have you already tryed a Clean reinstallation of the application on your iphone?

I also have an iphone and i don't have this problem.

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts