Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cover Art gone for Local Files (AGAIN)

Cover Art gone for Local Files (AGAIN)

This was a problem for a long time through the installment of Spotify 1.0. It was fixed about half a year later, and now it's back again. It is possible it has something to do with the installment of iOS 8, but just wanna inform about the issue... (again)

4 Replies

After months, you didn't fixed this annoying issue! It's time to fix, don't you think? Thank you.

I have this, but I'm not really bothered by it. When I have tracks synced offline, I listen to the music, not stare at the album art.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Holy hell this bugs me like no other! It worked many moons ago and with each update I hope it gets resolved. I've tried erasing the ID3 tags and re-embedding the artwork to no avail. I've tried the art at both 300x300 and 500x500.

They're not fixing the bug...they are not interested. Please be realistic. 😛

Suggested posts