Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cover art not showing..

Solved!

Cover art not showing..

So, I didn't think this would bother me this much, but it has. Cover art for songs aren't showing up when listening to the song, but when I go to the full list of songs, it shows up at the bottom. This just started happening a few days ago. I even uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it and synced all my songs again, but the problem is still occurring. Any help is greatly appreciated.
47 Replies

@Prs_guns_12-08_

This will be fixed in an update soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Version 2.1 is now out! All album art bugs should be fixed including the display of album art for local files.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy your album covers!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

not fixed.

What device is presenting the problem right now?

iOS 8.2 iPhone 6

As well as on the 6 plus in airplane mode

Shows up on MacBook Pro Yosemite spotify app but not on iOS. Hasn't since the revamp new design came out. FIX IT!!!! ridiculous.

Yes, but Spotify do Agile.. If I hear one more second rate developer mention the 'Spotify way' I may launch them out of a window. have a look through your backlog Spotify, speed up and re-prio the defects on your app..

Or you may find yourselves getting smashed by Apple;)

Im having the same problem iPhone 6 plus it's ridiculous having premium and with this issues!

I've been having that problem the last few weeks on my Galaxy S5.

Having the Same issue (Galaxy S5) even My downloaden Songs

Am also having this experiment on the Android app. Nothing works

Album art doesn't show up when you try to see Spotify with Hyperdock for mac

Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 3.18.14 PM.png

Having same issue on Mac. Is there a resolution?

Same here.... cover art not showing on my iPhone 6 plus.

Hi - this is happening to me now. I have tried the same, uninstall - reinstall and update and its still not showing when Im listening to the songs... Its actually quite annoying! 

Any solution? Some arts of my downloaded playlist is empty. When connected to internet they are showing.

It still doesn`t work, I checked and my Spotify was updated to the most recent version, and my ios has been updated to the most recent moment but cover art still doesn't show

I have an iPad 2 wifi. When loading the Spotify app half the playlist arts missing. I did everything they suggested like setting up a new account I even rest my entire iPad to factory but the issue still happened anyone having this same issue

Something like that ?

IMG_0027.PNG

Suggested posts