Country 

Belgium

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOs 13.3.1

Spotify version

Issue

I have a problem with cover of the music on Spotify. Covers doesnt show up when I am on 4G (Mobile network, not Wi-Fi) connected. I listen to much to another playlists and I dont download all playlists because no capacity. Its very annoying, I have this problem since I begin using iPhone 7 (5 months ago). Hopefull there is a solution. Thank you all Spotify-Lovers.  

IMG_0668.PNG
3 Replies

Hey there @EnginK

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to test if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I try everything, but no solution. If I'm going outside i'm on 4G (or LTE) and I dont like to connect public Wi-Fi. Btw, thanks for you reply but still no solution 😞

Hello? Can I get solution for this bug? Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts