Custom order in playlist not available anymore

Plan
Premium
Country México

Device
iPhone 12
Operating System
iOS 14.5.1

My spotify was updated like 7 days ago and playlist order changed, previous to this version I was able to show playlist based on a custom order, now, I cannot see this option anymore, in my case is really annoying because I liked the order I had.

In the attached image, I had a "Custom" option, it has disappeared.

Is there a way to bring back this option?

IMG_1129.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @FelixEsqueda,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

No worries, you can still sort your playlists by custom order. You just need to apply the Playlists filter (tap on the word Playlists on top of Your Library) and then tap on the sorting options and you'll see it there.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @FelixEsqueda,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

No worries, you can still sort your playlists by custom order. You just need to apply the Playlists filter (tap on the word Playlists on top of Your Library) and then tap on the sorting options and you'll see it there.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes 🙂

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thanks CarlosE, that solved the issue I had, however, everything is more complicated but isn't that supposed that everything should be easier?

Hey @FelixEsqueda,

Thanks for your reply and for letting us know how you feel about the recent changes to the UI.

We'd recommend you share your feedback here as well. We're closely monitoring this thread and the info is being passed directly to the developers, who are striving to improve the user experience.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This still does not work inside folders though. In fact, one cannot choose anything inside folders and everything happening inside folders is completely f**ked up in the new app. 

Hey there @geirhong

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

Would you mind letting us know on which device this is happening? 

Also, could you confirm if the issue happens when you sort the songs inside a playlist that's in a folder, or with the playlists inside the folders? 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I just want to be able to click and drag my playlists in the order that I want. Stop changing things that don't need to be fixed. If anything this removed functionality. I'm thinking about going to a different music provider. 

This is a completely unacceptable "solution." If Spotify is gonna start lumping everything together on the Library page, then you need to start listing Playlists directly in the menu bar. 

Suggested posts