Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded albums do not appear in my Songs folder.

Downloaded albums do not appear in my Songs folder.

For some reason, when I save and dowload albums, the Songs folder remains empty. This just started happening yesterday, before that, any time I downloaded an album, the individual songs would appear in my songs folder. I've tried deleting the app and re-installing, I even downloaded the desktop version and it's doing the same thing. Has there been a software update that I missed? I've been a Premium member for months and untill yesterday, the Album and Songs folders were linked so when albums were downloaded, they would appear in the songs folder. That's no longer the case. Thanks in advance!  

7 Replies

Hi!

I am from Android section but Spotify's UI should be the same.

Try heading to "Your Library" and then go to "Albums". If you saved entire albums, it should be there.

Have a nice day!

Same Problem here. Since Friday many of the artists are missing. If you search for it everything is displayed normally.

In the artists that are still displayed, you are directed to the normal artist overview and not, as usual, the stored titles are displayed

Same here, Artists and Album folders display normaly but the songs folder remains empty.  

Thanks KYo

Yes, they should be but unfortunately since Friday, they aren't.  Albums are all downloaded, green arrow icon is visible for all songs but the Songs folder remains empty. 

I contact The Support and they Tell me this is a "new function"... i think this is total **bleep** 🙈🙈

I'm going to restate my problem since only two people have responded. Starting last Friday September 9th, if I download an album to my "Album" library, the songs from that album do NOT appear in my "Songs" folder so there's no simple way to shuffle my music.  It's the same for ALL my devices (iPhone, iPad and Macbook).  

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. First I deleted and re-installed the app
  2. Then I deleted all .of my downloaded music and re-downloaded it
  3. I also check if my other devices had the same issue and they do.  

What steps you’ve tried already:

I'm using an iPhone 5, iOS 10.1.1

My Psotify account is Premium 

The app version of Spotify you’re using: 6.8.0.3786

See attached screen shots:

IMG_5557.PNG
IMG_5556.PNG

I can't help, but I'm having the same issue. I
am paying for Spotify Premium, but seem to have a hard time with it. Either that, or I am logging in incorrectly. My husband uses this more than I do, and he reports that it seems to bounce back to the free (ads, not continuous play) all the time. We were trying to figure out how to download to play offline, and I downloaded a ton of songs yesterday for his library and now it's not there today. Help please!

Suggested posts