Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Previous Iphone versions

I just updated spotify, and I really do not like that they removed one specific feature. The feature was in the previous version of spotify, if you "shuffled play" a playlist, then pause the song in your playlist, and then clicked shuffle play again,...

• I just updated spotify, and I really do not like that they removed one specific feature. The feature was in the previous version of spotify, if you "shuffled play" a playlist, then pause the song in ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with iTunes payment

Hey, I have the problem that I can't pay for spotify premium via itunes.Maybe one of you could help me with my problem.

• Hey,   I have the problem that I can't pay for spotify premium via itunes. Maybe one of you could help me with my problem.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There are no more friends to show at this time spotify

Hello there, I just opened an account 3 days ago. I was able to connect to facebook (My picture shows in some cases) but I find no friends at all to follow (I know there are quite a few). I have connected and disconnected the app acouple of times and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   I just opened an account 3 days ago. I was able to connect to facebook (My picture shows in some cases) but I find no friends at all to follow (I know there are quite a few). I ...
  • freetoora
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I end my Premium subscription

I really can't afford to be paying for my subscription anymore so I need to end it but I don't know how. I have an iPhone 6 and I use the mobile app for Spotify. Please help me end it! I need to end it asap before it charges again for this month.

• I really can't afford to be paying for my subscription anymore so I need to end it but I don't know how. I have an iPhone 6 and I use the mobile app for Spotify. Please help me end it! I need to end ...
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone

Hey guys got a new phone cause my old one died, logged in but it's telling me I'm not a premium member when I've paid, and my songs are gone! Pls help?

• Visitor
  • Hey guys got a new phone cause my old one died, logged in but it's telling me I'm not a premium member when I've paid, and my songs are gone! Pls help?
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song change

So I was listening to Shaun Mendez and then suddenly the song changed from that to splitknot or something and then it changed to tiny tim Any ideas and I had my Bluetooth of

• So I was listening to Shaun Mendez and then suddenly the song changed from that to splitknot or something and then it changed to tiny tim Any ideas and I had my Bluetooth of
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sorting options

For some reason, my Spotify-app has decided to list all the songs in my list "Favorites" starting with the song I added in 2010. Earlier, it listed the songs, having the song I added last appear first. How come this has changed all of a sudden? I hav...

• For some reason, my Spotify-app has decided to list all the songs in my list "Favorites" starting with the song I added in 2010. Earlier, it listed the songs, having the song I added last appear firs...
  • deLuXe83
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Not playing songs from the artist

Used to it would play only the songs on the station or only the songs in the album but now it doesn't do that it plays 1 or 2 songs that you want then ad then artists like lady Gaga or Rihanna or pink just **bleep** like that out of nowhere for 7 or ...

• Casual Listener
  • Used to it would play only the songs on the station or only the songs in the album but now it doesn't do that it plays 1 or 2 songs that you want then ad then artists like lady Gaga or Rihanna or pin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using up all of my iPhone memory!!! Help!

I am new to Spotify. I believe I have not turned on any "download" options for Spotify to my iPhone 6, however it is using the majority of my memory and now I cannot take photos or add anything to my phone. What can I do without getting rid of this a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am new to Spotify. I believe I have not turned on any "download" options for Spotify to my iPhone 6, however it is using the majority of my memory and now I cannot take photos or add anything to my...
  • Kharris75
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I have a premium account which works on my mac but not on my i phone as im out of the country

Hi, I have been using my premium account on my mac book for years, no problem, but i can not download the app to my iphone or use it by logging on via my iphone as I'm not in the UK.I have a premium account as I'm often not in the UK and obviously wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been using my premium account on my mac book for years, no problem, but i can not download the app to my iphone or use it by logging on via my iphone as I'm not in the UK. I have...
  • jimwhitt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wipe all my music on iPhone/iPad etc

I'm a bit frustrated. I have old music which I downloaded and also downloaded for offline listening from Spotify. Looking to wipe music from iPhone and iPad. how in the world do I wipe out all this music and begin like it's the first time using the s...

• I'm a bit frustrated.  I have old music which I downloaded and also downloaded for offline listening from Spotify.  Looking to wipe music from iPhone and iPad.   how in the world do ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible bug?

I have premium but I want to listen to my workout album and the first song that plays is on the album like normal but every song after that is on a different album how do I fix this problem?

• I have premium but I want to listen to my workout album and the first song that plays is on the album like normal but every song after that is on a different album how do I fix this problem?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't play music over 3/4G IOS 10

in the last few days, I haven't been able to play any music over cellular data. I've had 4G, and have exceptional connection on all other data using apps, but Spotify doesn't connect. It constantly has the 'black connecting' bar at the bottom of my p...

• in the last few days, I haven't been able to play any music over cellular data. I've had 4G, and have exceptional connection on all other data using apps, but Spotify doesn't connect. It constantly h...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Neues Abo in App erkennen

Hallo, ich habe spotify premium gebucht. In der App wird es allerdings nicht erkannt?

• Hallo, ich habe spotify premium gebucht. In der App wird es allerdings nicht erkannt?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cannot upgrade to premium in the app (iphone 4s ios 9)

Good Afternoon, I tried finding a way to upgrade my account to premium within the spotify app on my phone, and that seems to not be possible anymore. Am I missing something? Please help if you can!

• Good Afternoon,   I tried finding a way to upgrade my account to premium within the spotify app on my phone, and that seems to not be possible anymore. Am I missing something? Please help if y...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps logging off and musics are no longer available offline

HelloI have Spotify premium account and do the log in through my facebook account.Since last month, apparentely for no reason, when I start the Spotify app, it asks me to do the log in again. I do the log in through facebook, and suddenly all my offl...

• Hello I have Spotify premium account and do the log in through my facebook account. Since last month, apparentely for no reason, when I start the Spotify app, it asks me to do the log in again. I d...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to see some of friend's public playlistS

I can see a majority of their playlists, but they just created a few new ones that are public, but they don't show up when I go to their profile. I have tried reinstalling the app but they don't show up in my app on on the desktop version.

• I can see a majority of their playlists, but they just created a few new ones that are public, but they don't show up when I go to their profile. I have tried reinstalling the app but they don't s...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

download cannot be removed from device

I am using spotify on iOS. When I try to delete an audiobook I have downloaded before it doesent work. I choose the option "remove download" and the toggle button displays the correct setting but in front of every chapter the download symbol is still...

• I am using spotify on iOS. When I try to delete an audiobook I have downloaded before it doesent work. I choose the option "remove download" and the toggle button displays the correct setting bu...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes