Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 14.7.1

My Question or Issue

When streaming music in online mode, if a song that happens to also be downloaded comes on, it stops around the 10-second mark and will not load any more of the song. I tried going to the previous song and then skipping forward, and the song is stuck at 0 seconds and won't load at all. The only way I can get it to intermittently play the song is by closing the app on my phone and relaunching it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. The ONLY fix I have found is to remove the songs from my downloads, and they load just fine. So I redownload the songs via a playlist and they work fine for a while. But just recently they started pausing at 10 seconds again. This time however I was using Apple CarPlay on a Ford Explorer and relaunching the app did not make the song load anymore. The songs were stuck at 10 seconds. So I removed them from my downloads and the songs work perfectly first try. Thoughts?

1 Reply

Hi there @w_-xb0mgkcpxr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you have someone log in with their account - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists? This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

We'll keep an eye out  for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts