Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading a playlist onto phone with local files

Downloading a playlist onto phone with local files

I have made a playlist on my computer with some songs from iTunes because spotify does not have them, and i am trying to transfer it onto my phone. All of the songs that were avalible on spotify have loaded but the ones that were a local file are grey. I have tried to select avalible offline but it does not do anything for the local files. I also have them saved in my iTunes on my phone, I just cannot seem to get them to play through spotify.

4 Replies

Hi there @idontcare1,

You can read the official guide here.

But I also did a step by step construction about this topic in another thread, follow all the steps here.

Q

I have tried that but my phone is stuck saying that it is waiting to download. I tried this last night and I waited until morning to check if it has downloaded. I opened spotify at the same time as my PC and iPhone and they are also on the same network.

I figured it out after looking at your old response to the other person, i had to turn off a firewall temporarily. thank you for the help!!

So does it work for you now @idontcare1?

Actually you don't have to turn off your firewall temporarily, if you are on Windows there's also a cunstruction about that in my post of the other thread.

Q

Suggested posts