Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Following Artists and Friends

Solved!

Following Artists and Friends

My spotify is currently not working, as I cannot see who I am following or who is following me. I’ve been trying to fix this the entire week. Someone help. Also, my username is “ilf1wn2humc51dw4e1930lal7” and have not got help on any of my e-mails sent. Thanks for helping!!

8BBD182E-A4F2-489D-B1AA-B12441D838F8.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Looks like you are using free version of spotify. Here's the latest changes and info for you:

Spotify is testing new features now. Here's some more information about why you might be seeing different features.

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/system_settings/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my...

To clearify that, a/b testing and install a Spotify beta app are not the same thing.

There is only limited percentage of users who have A/B tests on their accounts. Nevertheless, in this case, I will pass your feedback to the Spotify team.

And you may make a new account (if you want to customize username, you have to register on mobile) to see whether it has the A/B test or not. Then, if you want transfer all the music to new account, you can contact our support team for that.

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Looks like you are using free version of spotify. Here's the latest changes and info for you:

Spotify is testing new features now. Here's some more information about why you might be seeing different features.

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/system_settings/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my...

To clearify that, a/b testing and install a Spotify beta app are not the same thing.

There is only limited percentage of users who have A/B tests on their accounts. Nevertheless, in this case, I will pass your feedback to the Spotify team.

And you may make a new account (if you want to customize username, you have to register on mobile) to see whether it has the A/B test or not. Then, if you want transfer all the music to new account, you can contact our support team for that.

Hope that helps 🙂

Thank you so much!!

Suggested posts