Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP - Premium Works on PC but NOT on iPhone!

HELP - Premium Works on PC but NOT on iPhone!

Hi,

Between the last billing period and now, I lost my debit card and have since received a new one. The card details are different so Spotify was unable to bill me for my Premium account. I went in and updated my information to have my new card billed.

The Premium service is working on my PC but my iPhone app keeps telling me that I do not have Premium and will only let me listen to radio-- NOT what I am spending $10/month for!

I have tried logging out and logging back in-- no help. I have tried logging in with Facebook-- doesn't have any of my playlists and I would prefer not to log in with Facebook in the first place.

Please offer some guidance to fix this issue.

5 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community!

Have you tried a clean reinstallation?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

I just tried this and it did not work.

Could you pop into your account overview and paste what appears there under Subscription Status. Also does your username appear as a number or a name?

Capture.PNG

Great. Your account has a username so try logging in on your iphone with that and your password. If you still have problems, get in touch with the support team by using the online contact formIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Suggested posts