Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Horrible update 1.0.0.

Horrible update 1.0.0.

Guys, I love your app but since the latest update for IOS (Iphone 5s) Spotify simply sucks. Massive delays, skipping tracks backwards isn't possible, massive delays when touching any button, etc.

Is it possible to downgrade until you've fixed all these issues?

3 Replies

I love this app too, but since this update I've had nothing but problems. Freezes when I try to advance tracks, crashes just about every time I use it. I use this mostly in my car with SYNC, but with this new version, forget about it! Trying to scroll through tracks causes spotify to close unexpectedly, every time. Never had any problems with the previous version. Please fix!

Same here. Really disgraceful, and my premium subscription is now cancelled. I'm not paying good money for a rubbish product.

Hi folks. We really want all the feedback we can get. The more feedback the better.

But the only way we can find your feedback is if you use a more relevant title for your post and provide more detailed information when describing an issue. 

Please have a look at the template for providing helpful feedback in this post

Also please make sure to use the search function to see if someone else has already reported the same issue. Having all feedback pertaining to any one specific issue in one topic really helps us find, troubleshoot and resolve issues quicker. 

Thank you. 

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts