Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I play an album on track list order when there are still songs to play in the queue?

Solved!

How can I play an album on track list order when there are still songs to play in the queue?

Plan

Premium

Country

Taiwan

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

Hi there,

I'm used to add songs or albums to the queue for later listening. But what if I suddenly want to listen to a new album "on track list order" before I complete playing the queue?

I know that when I want to listen to an album in sequence, I just need to simply click the first song (the big green button is always for shuffling). But it will only work when the queue is empty. When there are still songs in the queue, after playing the first song I click from a new album, it will go back to the queue immediately rather than continuing the album.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Houan,

Welcome to the Community!

One possible way to play tracks in the desired order is creating a new Playlist and simply adding the songs to it in the order in which you want to listen to them. Then you just need to play the first song in the playlist.

Another thing you can do is log out and log back in on all of your devices - this will clear the queue. Then you can start afresh with the listening order. 

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Houan,

Welcome to the Community!

One possible way to play tracks in the desired order is creating a new Playlist and simply adding the songs to it in the order in which you want to listen to them. Then you just need to play the first song in the playlist.

Another thing you can do is log out and log back in on all of your devices - this will clear the queue. Then you can start afresh with the listening order. 

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts