Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can i sync the songs that are currently on my mobile to my computer without using data traffic?

How can i sync the songs that are currently on my mobile to my computer without using data traffic?

The question is not so clear i know. Guys i don't have local internet connection and i use spotify mostly on my mobile version but i want to listen them on my computer too.. But as i said before i have a limited internet connection with 5 gb per month. So i made my offline playlists on my iphone spotify and i want to transfer them to my desktop spotify without using my internet connection. There is no problem when i try to sync my desktop spotify's songs to my mobile spotify but for the reverse of this procedure it consumes from my internet connection again. Is there a solution to transfer my mobile spotify's songs to my computer offline? Thanks for your help^^

2 Replies

When you sync streaming content tothe Spotify app on any type of device the content always comes directly from Spotify's servers. This means that there's no way at the moment to transfer already synced data from one device to another, and no way to save bandwidth usage like this.

>> There is no problem when i try to sync my desktop spotify's songs to my mobile spotify

As above, music data isn't synced between devices, apart from your own imported local files, which can sync between desktop and mobile.

so "sync" refers only to transferring playlists? there is no way to sync music data between devices?

Suggested posts