Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do i get random music to start playing and changing my music this is annoying me

How do i get random music to start playing and changing my music this is annoying me

why does my music randomly start changing to random music i do not listen to fix this s*** now

5 Replies

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Make sure Spotify is up to date (current version 8.4.85). I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page to see if that helps 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi there, 

Don't worry, when you add songs on spotify you like, they will  play.  Then, when spotify sees what other music you like, similar to the songs or genre, it automatically adds songs onto the playlist you may like. There is no way to delete it, but you can press the button, "Do Not Play Again" 

Wrong not at all what im talking abt but thanks for the help ig

Hey @Jose10garcia.

Thanks for getting back to us. No worries, we'll see what else we can suggest.

Could you provide us with a bit more information as to what is happening:

• Do you see another device connect to your account when this happens?
  • Is there a pattern to the music that is being played?
  • Do you see any other suspicious activity on your account?

Once we have that information, we'll be able to help you troubleshoot this.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Suggested posts